Affiliation: Swiss Federal Research Station
- PAH and PCB in soils of Switzerland--status and critical reviewAndré Desaules
Agroscope Reckenholz Tänikon Research Station, CH 8046 Zurich, Switzerland
J Environ Monit 10:1265-77. 2008..The extensive comparison with other studies was severely biased by the lack of harmonisation, especially concerning sampling depth, sampling support, analytical method and the sum calculation procedure...
- Measurement instability and temporal bias in chemical soil monitoring: sources and control measuresAndré Desaules
Agroscope Reckenholz Tanikon Research Station ART, 8046 Zurich, Switzerland
Environ Monit Assess 184:487-502. 2012....
- Critical evaluation of PAH source apportionment tools using data from the Swiss soil monitoring networkRahel C Brändli
Agroscope Reckenholz Tanikon Research Station ART, Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH 8046 Zurich, Switzerland
J Environ Monit 10:1278-86. 2008..However, also here, environmental fractionation processes probably obscured source characteristic PAH ratios and fingerprints, which thus need to be interpreted with caution...
- The role of metadata and strategies to detect and control temporal data bias in environmental monitoring of soil contaminationAndré Desaules
Agroscope Reckenholz Tanikon Research Station ART, Zurich, Switzerland
Environ Monit Assess 184:7023-39. 2012....
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, black carbon, and molecular markers in soils of SwitzerlandThomas D Bucheli
Agroscope FAL Reckenholz, Swiss Federal Research Station for Agroecology and Agriculture FAL, Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH 8046 Zurich, Switzerland
Chemosphere 56:1061-76. 2004....
- Critical evaluation of soil contamination assessment methods for trace metalsAndré Desaules
Agroscope Reckenholz Tanikon Research Station ART, CH 8046 Zurich, Switzerland
Sci Total Environ 426:120-31. 2012..There is no general and accurate reference method and soil contamination assessment is still rather fuzzy, with negative implications for the reliability of subsequent risk assessments...