Bogdan P Radanov
Affiliation: Schulthess Clinic
- Symptomatic approach to posttraumatic headache and its possible implications for treatmentB P Radanov
Department of Psychiatry, University of Berne, Inselspital, Switzerland
Eur Spine J 10:403-7. 2001..For these reasons a detailed analysis of headache following cranio-cervical acceleration/deceleration trauma is necessary...
- Therapeutic approaches to chronic pain and the role of the consultation-liaison psychiatristBogdan P Radanov
Klinik W Schulthess, Zurich, Schweiz
Adv Psychosom Med 26:159-70. 2004
- Modulation of central hypersensitivity by nociceptive input in chronic pain after whiplash injuryRenate Herren-Gerber
Department of Anesthesiology, Division of Pain Therapy, University Hospital of Bern, Inselspital, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
Pain Med 5:366-76. 2004..It is unclear whether central hypersensitivity is modulated by peripheral nociceptive input. We hypothesized that changes in nociceptive input would correlate with changes in magnitude of central hypersensitivity...
- Ranking of tests for pain hypersensitivity according to their discriminative ability in chronic neck painAlban Y Neziri
University Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Therapy, Bern University Hospital, Inselspital, Bern, Switzerland
Reg Anesth Pain Med 38:308-20. 2013....
- Evidence for spinal cord hypersensitivity in chronic pain after whiplash injury and in fibromyalgiaBorut Banic
Division of Pain Therapy, Department of Anesthesiology, University Hospital of Bern, Inselspital, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
Pain 107:7-15. 2004..This can cause exaggerated pain following low intensity nociceptive or innocuous peripheral stimulation. Spinal hypersensitivity may explain, at least in part, pain in the absence of detectable tissue damage...