Affiliation: Psychiatric University Hospital
- Acute, subacute and long-term subjective effects of psilocybin in healthy humans: a pooled analysis of experimental studiesErich Studerus
University Hospital of Psychiatry Zurich, Neuropsychopharmacology and Brain Imaging and Heffter Research Center, Zurich, Switzerland
J Psychopharmacol 25:1434-52. 2011....
- Psychometric evaluation of the altered states of consciousness rating scale (OAV)Erich Studerus
Neuropsychopharmacology and Brain Imaging and Heffter Research Center, University Hospital of Psychiatry Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
PLoS ONE 5:e12412. 2010....
- Psilocybin biases facial recognition, goal-directed behavior, and mood state toward positive relative to negative emotions through different serotonergic subreceptorsMichael Kometer
Neuropsychopharmacology and Brain Imaging, and Heffter Research Center, Clinic of Affective Disorders and General Psychiatry, University Hospital of Psychiatry, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Biol Psychiatry 72:898-906. 2012..However, the effect of psilocybin on emotional processing biases and the specific contribution of 5-HT2A receptors across different emotional domains is unknown...
- Prediction of psilocybin response in healthy volunteersErich Studerus
Neuropsychopharmacology and Brain Imaging and Heffter Research Center, University Hospital of Psychiatry, Zurich, Switzerland
PLoS ONE 7:e30800. 2012..The results confirm that non-pharmacological variables play an important role in the effects of psilocybin...
- The effects of sertindole on sensory gating, sensorimotor gating, and cognition in healthy volunteersDominique H Holstein
Psychiatric University Hospital of Psychiatry Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
J Psychopharmacol 25:1600-13. 2011..Furthermore, the results militate in favor of the concomitant assessment of PPI, P50 suppression and cognitive measures while investigating the effect of antipsychotic medication in healthy subjects...