Affiliation: Psychiatric University Clinics
- Heightened beta EEG activity during nonrapid eye movement sleep in primary insomnia patients with reports of childhood maltreatmentKlaus Bader
CBT Unit, Center for Specific Psychotherapy, Psychiatric Clinics of the University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
J Clin Neurophysiol 30:188-98. 2013....
- Increased nocturnal activity associated with adverse childhood experiences in patients with primary insomniaKlaus Bader
Department of Psychology, CBT Unit, University Psychiatric Clinics, Basel, Switzerland
J Nerv Ment Dis 195:588-95. 2007..We presume that sleep-related nightly activity can be regarded as an aftereffect of long-lasting stressful experiences in childhood...
- Adverse childhood experiences associated with sleep in primary insomniaKlaus Bader
Psychiatric University Clinics, Basel, Switzerland
J Sleep Res 16:285-96. 2007..With regard to sleep-disturbing nightly patterns of arousal, parallels between individuals with high ACE and trauma victims as well as post-traumatic stress disorder-patients suggest themselves...
- Relationship between early-life stress load and sleep in psychiatric outpatients: a sleep diary and actigraphy studyValérie Schäfer
Psychiatric Clinics of the University of Basel, CH 4012, Basel, Switzerland
Stress Health 29:177-89. 2013..The findings suggest that high stress load during childhood might be a vulnerability factor for sleep continuity problems in adulthood...
- Validation of the Symptom Checklist SCL-27 in psychiatric patients: Psychometric testing of a multidimensional short formHans Christian Kuhl
Psychiatric Hospital of the University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Int J Psychiatry Clin Pract 14:145-9. 2010..This study concludes that the SCL-27 is suitable as a short assessment instrument for psychological health in psychiatric patients. ..
- Daily stress, presleep arousal, and sleep in healthy young women: a daily life computerized sleep diary and actigraphy studyKatja Winzeler
Psychiatric Hospital of the University of Basel, Center for Specific Psychotherapy, CBT Unit, Wilhelm Klein Strasse 27, 4012 Basel, Switzerland
Sleep Med 15:359-66. 2014....