Affiliation: Oncology Institute of Southern Switzerland
- Hydrocephalus during natalizumab treatmentChiara Zecca
Servizio Cantonale di Neurologia, Ospedale Civico, Via Tesserete 46, 6903, Lugano, Switzerland
Neurol Sci 31:635-7. 2010..Treating neurologists should be aware of this possible complication in selected subsets of patients...
- Tolerability and acceptance of prolonged low/delayed mitoxantrone regimens in patients with worsening multiple sclerosisChiara Zecca
Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale, Via Tesserete 46, Lugano, Switzerland
Eur Neurol 65:40-5. 2011....
- Treatment satisfaction, adherence and behavioral assessment in patients de-escalating from natalizumab to interferon βChiara Zecca
Neurocentre of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Lugano, Switzerland
BMC Neurol 14:38. 2014..The aim of this study was to evaluate satisfaction and adherence to treatment, behavioral and fatigue changes in patients switched to IFN B 1B compared to continued NTZ treatment...
- Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI) and multiple sclerosis (MS): a critical reviewChiara Zecca
Servizio di Neurologia, Neurocentro della Svizzera Italiana, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Switzerland
CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 10:757-61. 2011..Until credible scientific evidence replicates the original results, any proposed invasive treatments of CCSVI should be discouraged...
- Diffusion-weighted imaging in acute demyelinating myelopathyChiara Zecca
Servizio di Neurologia e Neuroradiologia, Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Via Tesserete 46, 6903, Lugano, Switzerland
Neuroradiology 54:573-8. 2012..Few publications have investigated the application of DWI for inflammatory demyelinating lesions. The purpose of the study was to describe diffusion-weighted imaging characteristics of acute, spinal demyelinating lesions...
- Swiss analysis of multiple sclerosis: a multicenter, non-interventional, retrospective cohort study of disease-modifying therapiesClaudio Gobbi
Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Lugano, Switzerland claudio gobbi eoc ch
Eur Neurol 70:35-41. 2013....
- Interferon beta 1b following natalizumab discontinuation: one year, randomized, prospective, pilot trialClaudio Gobbi
Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Lugano, Switzerland
BMC Neurol 13:101. 2013..The objective of this study is to compare disease activity in MS patients who continued on NTZ treatment to those who were switched to subcutaneous interferon 1b (IFNB) treatment...
- Restless legs syndrome in multiple sclerosisChiara Zecca
Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Civic Hospital, Lugano, Switzerland
CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 11:1061-9. 2012....