Affiliation: Oncology Institute of Southern Switzerland
- Hydrocephalus during natalizumab treatmentChiara Zecca
Servizio Cantonale di Neurologia, Ospedale Civico, Via Tesserete 46, 6903, Lugano, Switzerland
Neurol Sci 31:635-7. 2010..Treating neurologists should be aware of this possible complication in selected subsets of patients...
- Tolerability and acceptance of prolonged low/delayed mitoxantrone regimens in patients with worsening multiple sclerosisChiara Zecca
Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale, Via Tesserete 46, Lugano, Switzerland
Eur Neurol 65:40-5. 2011....
- Natalizumab in spinal multiple sclerosis in a daily clinical settingChiara Zecca
Department of Neurology, Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Via Tesserete 46, CH 6903 Lugano, Switzerland 41 91 811 6921 41 91 811 6915
Expert Opin Biol Ther 15:633-40. 2015..We aimed to investigate the influence of natalizumab (NTZ) treatment on multiple sclerosis course in patients with and without spinal involvement...
- Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI) and multiple sclerosis (MS): a critical reviewChiara Zecca
Servizio di Neurologia, Neurocentro della Svizzera Italiana, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Switzerland
CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 10:757-61. 2011..Until credible scientific evidence replicates the original results, any proposed invasive treatments of CCSVI should be discouraged...
- Diffusion-weighted imaging in acute demyelinating myelopathyChiara Zecca
Servizio di Neurologia e Neuroradiologia, Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Via Tesserete 46, 6903, Lugano, Switzerland
Neuroradiology 54:573-8. 2012..Few publications have investigated the application of DWI for inflammatory demyelinating lesions. The purpose of the study was to describe diffusion-weighted imaging characteristics of acute, spinal demyelinating lesions...
- Treatment satisfaction, adherence and behavioral assessment in patients de-escalating from natalizumab to interferon βChiara Zecca
Neurocentre of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Lugano, Switzerland
BMC Neurol 14:38. 2014..The aim of this study was to evaluate satisfaction and adherence to treatment, behavioral and fatigue changes in patients switched to IFN B 1B compared to continued NTZ treatment...
- Swiss analysis of multiple sclerosis: a multicenter, non-interventional, retrospective cohort study of disease-modifying therapiesClaudio Gobbi
Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Lugano, Switzerland claudio gobbi eoc ch
Eur Neurol 70:35-41. 2013....
- Interferon beta 1b following natalizumab discontinuation: one year, randomized, prospective, pilot trialClaudio Gobbi
Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Ospedale Regionale di Lugano, Lugano, Switzerland
BMC Neurol 13:101. 2013..The objective of this study is to compare disease activity in MS patients who continued on NTZ treatment to those who were switched to subcutaneous interferon 1b (IFNB) treatment...
- Restless legs syndrome in multiple sclerosisChiara Zecca
Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, Civic Hospital, Lugano, Switzerland
CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 11:1061-9. 2012....