- Pharmacological activities of Vitex agnus-castus extracts in vitroB Meier
Zeller AG, Herbal Medicinal Products, Romanshorn, Switzerland
Phytomedicine 7:373-81. 2000..Our results indicate a dopaminergic effect of Vitex agnus-castus extracts and suggest additional pharmacological actions via opioid receptors...
- [From medicinal plant to phytotherapeutic drug]B Meier
Ther Umsch 59:275-82. 2002..Nevertheless, the quality of medicinal preparations from plants can be guaranteed if the raw material, the mode of preparation and the end product are well defined by the manufacturer...
- Comparing phytopharmaceuticals: the example of St. John's WortB Meier
Zeller AG, Herbal Medicinal Products Romanshorn, Switzerland
Adv Ther 18:35-46. 2001..If phytopharmaceuticals are to be compared with one another, the scope of consideration cannot be limited to single components. The comparison must be carried out comprehensively...
- Absorbance data of hypericin and pseudohypericin used as reference compounds for medicinal plant analysisA Wirz
Department of Applied BioSciences, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich,
Pharmazie 56:52-7. 2001..The decrease of the coefficients by water addition was found to be the same for hypericin and pseudohypericin. It was concluded that hypericin and pseudohypericin reveal the same homoassociation behavior...
- [Referral pattern of the heart catheterization laboratory at the Bern Island University Hospital]F Muller
Abteilung fur Kardiologie, Inselspital Bern
Praxis (Bern 1994) 90:917-24. 2001..The indications for coronary angiography were found to be appropriate in virtually all cases. Demographic variables and procedure results are in keeping with comparable studies...
- [Efficacy of tea blends in the treatment of dyspeptic disorders--an application observation]F Iten
Abteilung fur Naturheilkunde, Universitatsspital Zurich, Switzerland
Forsch Komplementarmed Klass Naturheilkd 9:277-82. 2002....
- Percutaneous closure of patent foramen ovale reduces the frequency of migraine attacksM Schwerzmann
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital, Bern, Switzerland
Neurology 62:1399-401. 2004..2 +/- 0.7 vs 0.4 +/- 0.4 per month; p = 0.006). PFO closure did not have an effect on headache frequency in patients with nonmigraine headaches (1.4 +/- 0.9 vs 1.0 +/- 0.9 per month; p = NS)...