- Management of adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast: a Rare Cancer Network studyKaouthar Khanfir
Hopital de Sion, CHCVs, Sion, Switzerland
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 82:2118-24. 2012..Mammary adenoid cystic carcinoma (ACC) is a rare breast cancer. The aim of this retrospective study was to assess prognostic factors and patterns of failure, as well as the role of radiation therapy (RT), in ACC...
- Patterns of failure and outcome in patients with carcinoma of the anal marginKaouthar Khanfir
Department of Radiation Oncology, Hopital de Sion, Grand Champsec 81, CH 1051, Sion, Switzerland
Ann Surg Oncol 15:1092-8. 2008..To evaluate the outcome of patients with carcinoma of anal margin in terms of recurrence, survival, and radiation toxicity...
- Sequential or concomitant chemotherapy in limited stage small-cell lung cancerKaouthar Khanfir
Department of Radiation Oncology, Hopital de Sion, CHCvs Grand Champsec 80, Sion, Switzerland
Swiss Med Wkly 141:w13205. 2011..Many questions including RT dose, fractionation, and sequence of RT/CT administration remain controversial. In this paper, we retrospectively assessed the outcome of patients with LDSCLC treated with radiation of at least 50 Gy...
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy in stage I inoperable lung cancer: from palliative to curative optionsNoureddine Boujelbene
Service de radio oncologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Habib Bourguiba, Sfax, Tunisia Service de radio oncologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland Service de radio oncologie, Département Valaisan d Oncologie, Hôpital de Sion CHCVs RSV, Sion, Switzerland
Swiss Med Wkly 143:w13780. 2013..This article reviews the history of SABR for stage I NSCLC, summarises the currently available data on efficacy and toxicity, and describes some of the currently controversial aspects of this treatment...
- Pure seminoma: a review and updateNoureddine Boujelbene
Department of Radiation Oncology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, Bugnon 46, CH 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Radiat Oncol 6:90. 2011..This paper describes firstly the management of primary seminoma and its nodal involvement and, secondly, the various therapeutic options according to stage...
- Correlation between subjective evaluation of symptoms and objective findings in early recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinomaLluís Nisa
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Hopital de Sion, Centre Hospitalier du Centre du Valais Réseau Santé Valais, Sion, Switzerland
JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 139:687-93. 2013..This study addresses the value of patients' reported symptoms as markers of tumor recurrence after definitive therapy for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma...