Affiliation: Kantonsspital Aarau
- Robotic compared with conventional laparoscopic hysterectomy: a randomized controlled trialDimitri Sarlos
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Kantonsspital Aarau, Aarau, Switzerland
Obstet Gynecol 120:604-11. 2012..To compare surgical outcome and quality of life of robot-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy with conventional laparoscopic hysterectomy...
- How does tension-free vaginal tape correct stress incontinence? investigation by perineal ultrasoundDimitri Sarlos
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kantonsspital Aarau, 5001, Aarau, Switzerland
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 14:395-8. 2003..Mobility of the bladder neck is unaffected by the single tension-free vaginal tape procedure...
- Laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for uterine and post-hysterectomy prolapse: anatomical results, quality of life and perioperative outcome-a prospective study with 101 casesDimitri Sarlos
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Cantonal Hospital, Aarau 5001, Switzerland
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 19:1415-22. 2008..The procedure is recommended for experienced laparoscopic surgeons because of severe intraoperative complications like bladder or rectal injuries...
- Robotic hysterectomy versus conventional laparoscopic hysterectomy: outcome and cost analyses of a matched case-control studyDimitri Sarlos
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Kantonsspital Aarau, Tellstrasse, 5001 Aarau, Switzerland
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 150:92-6. 2010..Our objective was to evaluate our initial experience performing total robot-assisted hysterectomy with the da Vinci surgical system and compare peri-operative outcome and costs with total laparoscopic hysterectomy...
- Robotic versus laparoscopic hysterectomy: a review of recent comparative studiesDimitri Sarlos
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kantonsspital Aarau, Aarau, Switzerland
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 23:283-8. 2011..To illustrate the current stand on robotic versus conventional laparoscopic hysterectomy regarding operating times, clinical outcome and costs...