Genomes and Genes
- Ubiquitin-mediated mRNP dynamics and surveillance prior to budding yeast mRNA exportNahid Iglesias
Department of Cell Biology, Sciences III, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Genes Dev 24:1927-38. 2010....
- Perinuclear Mlp proteins downregulate gene expression in response to a defect in mRNA exportPatrizia Vinciguerra
Department of Cell Biology, Sciences III, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
EMBO J 24:813-23. 2005..Defects in Yra1p prevent mRNPs from crossing the Mlp gate and this block negatively feeds back on the transcription of a subset of genes, suggesting that Mlps link mRNA transcription and export...
- Cotranscriptional recruitment to the mRNA export receptor Mex67p contributes to nuclear pore anchoring of activated genesGuennaelle Dieppois
Department of Cell Biology, Sciences III, 30 quai E Ansermet, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Mol Cell Biol 26:7858-70. 2006....
- Antisense RNA stabilization induces transcriptional gene silencing via histone deacetylation in S. cerevisiaeJurgi Camblong
Department of Cell Biology, Sciences III, University of Geneva, 30 quai E Ansermet, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Cell 131:706-17. 2007....
- Regulation of mRNP dynamics along the export pathwayNahid Iglesias
Department of Cell Biology, University of Geneva, 30 quai E Ansermet, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
FEBS Lett 582:1987-96. 2008..Recent discoveries provide molecular understanding of how a broad range of post-translational modifications together with RNA-dependent ATPases coordinate proteins acting at different steps and regulate mRNP assembly and export...