- The role of folate, antioxidant vitamins and other constituents in fruit and vegetables in the prevention of cardiovascular disease: the epidemiological evidenceM Eichholzer
Institute for Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Int J Vitam Nutr Res 71:5-17. 2001..The last paragraph of this review discusses limitations of the present and priorities of future research...
- Folate and the risk of colorectal, breast and cervix cancer: the epidemiological evidenceM Eichholzer
Institute for Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Zurich
Swiss Med Wkly 131:539-49. 2001....
- Daily consumption of (red) meat or meat products in Switzerland: results of the 1992/93 Swiss Health SurveyM Eichholzer
Swiss Federal Office of Public Health, Department of Nutrition, Berne, Switzerland
Eur J Clin Nutr 54:136-42. 2000..The present study aimed to examine the frequency of daily meat and meat product consumption and the preference for red meat in Switzerland...
- [Nutrition and cancer]M Eichholzer
Institut für Sozial und Präventivmedizin, Universität Zürich oder
Ther Umsch 57:146-51. 2000..The main aim of nutritional therapy of cancer patients is to improve quality of life, whereas the effect on life expectancy is very limited...
- Association of low plasma cholesterol with mortality for cancer at various sites in men: 17-y follow-up of the prospective Basel studyM Eichholzer
Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Am J Clin Nutr 71:569-74. 2000..Low serum cholesterol has been associated with an increased risk of cancer mortality in various studies, which has led to uncertainty regarding the benefit of lower blood cholesterol...