- Polarization microscopy by use of digital holography: application to optical-fiber birefringence measurementsTristan Colomb
Imaging and Applied Optics Institute, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Appl Opt 44:4461-9. 2005....
- Numerical parametric lens for shifting, magnification, and complete aberration compensation in digital holographic microscopyTristan Colomb
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 23:3177-90. 2006..These coefficients can provide a quantitative evaluation of the aberrations generated by the specimen. Demonstration is given of the reconstruction of the topology of a microlens...
- Submicrometer tomography of cells by multiple-wavelength digital holographic microscopy in reflectionJonas Kuhn
Institute of Imaging and Applied Optics, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Lett 34:653-5. 2009..6-1 microm axial resolution in a biological medium. The method is applied to erythrocytes investigation to retrieve the cellular membrane profile in three dimensions...
- Living specimen tomography by digital holographic microscopy: morphometry of testate amoebaFlorian Charrière
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Imaging and Applied Optics Institute, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Express 14:7005-13. 2006..Morphometric measurements are extracted from the tomographic reconstructions, showing that the commonly used method for testate amoeba biovolume evaluation leads to systematic under evaluations by about 50%...
- Digital holographic microscopy applied to life sciencesChristian Depeursinge
Institute of Applied Optics, Laboratoire d Optique Appliquée, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:6244-7. 2007..DHM has the advantage to be non-invasive (no phototoxicity, no contrast agents) and allows a high throughput measurements...
- Noninvasive characterization of the fission yeast cell cycle by monitoring dry mass with digital holographic microscopyBenjamin Rappaz
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Brain Mind Institute, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Biomed Opt 14:034049. 2009..Our study demonstrates the applicability of DHM as a tool for label-free quantitative analysis of the cell cycle and opens the possibility for its use in high-throughput screening...
- Cell refractive index tomography by digital holographic microscopyFlorian Charrière
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Imaging and Applied Optics Institute, Switzerland
Opt Lett 31:178-80. 2006..A precision of 0.01 for the refractive index estimation and a spatial resolution in the micrometer range are demonstrated...
- Purely numerical compensation for microscope objective phase curvature in digital holographic microscopy: influence of digital phase mask positionFrédéric Montfort
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne EPFL, Institut d Optique Appliquée, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 23:2944-53. 2006....
- Digital holographic microscopy: a noninvasive contrast imaging technique allowing quantitative visualization of living cells with subwavelength axial accuracyPierre Marquet
Department of Physiology, University of Lausanne, CH 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Lett 30:468-70. 2005..These DHM images are compared with those obtained by use of the widely used phase contrast and Nomarski differential interference contrast techniques...