- Living specimen tomography by digital holographic microscopy: morphometry of testate amoebaFlorian Charrière
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Imaging and Applied Optics Institute, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Express 14:7005-13. 2006..Morphometric measurements are extracted from the tomographic reconstructions, showing that the commonly used method for testate amoeba biovolume evaluation leads to systematic under evaluations by about 50%...
- Numerical parametric lens for shifting, magnification, and complete aberration compensation in digital holographic microscopyTristan Colomb
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 23:3177-90. 2006..These coefficients can provide a quantitative evaluation of the aberrations generated by the specimen. Demonstration is given of the reconstruction of the topology of a microlens...
- Purely numerical compensation for microscope objective phase curvature in digital holographic microscopy: influence of digital phase mask positionFrédéric Montfort
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne EPFL, Institut d Optique Appliquée, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 23:2944-53. 2006....
- Cell refractive index tomography by digital holographic microscopyFlorian Charrière
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Imaging and Applied Optics Institute, Switzerland
Opt Lett 31:178-80. 2006..A precision of 0.01 for the refractive index estimation and a spatial resolution in the micrometer range are demonstrated...
- Digital holographic microscopy applied to life sciencesChristian Depeursinge
Institute of Applied Optics, Laboratoire d Optique Appliquée, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:6244-7. 2007..DHM has the advantage to be non-invasive (no phototoxicity, no contrast agents) and allows a high throughput measurements...
- Simultaneous cell morphometry and refractive index measurement with dual-wavelength digital holographic microscopy and dye-enhanced dispersion of perfusion mediumBenjamin Rappaz
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Brain Mind Institute, Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Lett 33:744-6. 2008..The two wavelengths are chosen in the vicinity of the absorption peak of the dye, where the absorption is accompanied by a significant variation of the RI as a function of the wavelength...