Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- [Breast cancer in young women: adjuvant therapy and fertility]K Zaman
Centre Pluridisciplinaire d Oncologie, CHUV, 1011 Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 3:1298-1300, 1302, 1304. 2007..Specificity of the young patients' breast cancer, the treatment approaches and their impact on fertility are discussed in this paper...
- [Breast cancer and obesity, a dangerous relation]Khalil Zaman
Centre Pluridisciplinaire d Oncologie, CHUV, 1011 Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 8:1101-4. 2012..However, it is worth to encourage and support our patients to have an optimal diet, physical activity, and to lose weight as promotion of general health...
- Fulvestrant with or without selumetinib, a MEK 1/2 inhibitor, in breast cancer progressing after aromatase inhibitor therapy: a multicentre randomised placebo-controlled double-blind phase II trial, SAKK 21/08Khalil Zaman
Breast Center Medical Oncology, University Hospital CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland Electronic address
Eur J Cancer 51:1212-20. 2015..We assessed the efficacy and safety of fulvestrant with selumetinib, a MEK 1/2 inhibitor, in advanced stage breast cancer progressing after aromatase inhibitor (AI)...
- Bone mineral density in breast cancer patients treated with adjuvant letrozole, tamoxifen, or sequences of letrozole and tamoxifen in the BIG 1-98 study (SAKK 21/07)K Zaman
Breast Center, CePO, University Hospital, Lausanne
Ann Oncol 23:1474-81. 2012....
- [Bisphosphonates in oncology: update 2007]K Zaman
Centre pluridisciplinaire, d oncologie CePO, CHUV, 101 1 Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 3:1317-8, 1320-1. 2007..Therefore only a stricter selection of the patients, based on established and well-proven indications, as well as limitation of the administration durations could maintain an adequate risk/benefit ratio...
- A phase I clinical and pharmacological study evaluating vinflunine in combination with doxorubicin as first line treatment in metastatic breast cancerK Zaman
Breast Center CePO, University Hospital CHUV, Rue du Bugnon 46, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Breast Cancer Res Treat 127:689-96. 2011..Objective response rate was reached in 47.1% of the patients. No PK interaction was observed. VFL-DXR combination is feasible with manageable toxicity. The antitumor activity was promising and supports further evaluation...
- An ultra performance liquid chromatography-tandem MS assay for tamoxifen metabolites profiling in plasma: first evidence of 4'-hydroxylated metabolites in breast cancer patientsE Dahmane
Division of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Department of Medecine, Lausanne, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Switzerland
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 878:3402-14. 2010....
- [Urology]Y Chollet
Infirmiere, Service d Urologie, CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 3:168-71. 2007..In renal cancer, immunomodulation and angiogenesis molecules seem to offer some hopes for advanced tumors. In bladder dysfunctions such as hyperactive bladder, new molecules have widens the range of the available treatments...
- [Anti-angiogenic therapies for metastatic colorectal, breast and lung cancer: benefits and risks]A D Wagner
Centre Pluridisciplinaire d Oncologie, CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 6:1070-3. 2010..A summary of the data concerning anti-angiogenic therapies in these three cancers is presented including safety information...
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of the new targeted anticancer agents imatinib, nilotinib, dasatinib, sunitinib, sorafenib and lapatinib by LC tandem mass spectrometryA Haouala
Division de pharmacologie clinique, Departement de Medecine, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 877:1982-96. 2009....
- [Breast Centers: whim or necessity?]A C Griesser
Centre du sein, CHUV, 1011 Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 7:2061-2, 2064-5. 2011..The certification process is voluntary. A database enables the regular assessment of the provided care and of the compliance with standards. The aim and the modalities of the creation of the Breast Centers are discussed...
- Nosocomial nontyphoidal salmonellosis after antineoplastic chemotherapy: reactivation of asymptomatic colonization?J Delaloye
Infectious Diseases Service, University Hospital, CHUV, BH 07 865, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 23:751-8. 2004..In cancer patients, nosocomial salmonellosis can occur as a chemotherapy-triggered opportunistic reactivation infection that may be similar in frequency to Pneumocystis pneumonia...
- Extracapsular tumor spread and the risk of local, axillary and supraclavicular recurrence in node-positive, premenopausal patients with breast cancerG Gruber
Institut für Radiotherapie, Klinik Hirslanden and Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research SAKK, Zurich, Switzerland
Ann Oncol 19:1393-401. 2008..This study evaluates ECS as a predictor of local, axillary, and supraclavicular recurrence...
- Premenopausal endocrine-responsive early breast cancer: who receives chemotherapy?M M Regan
IBCSG Statistical Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Oncol 19:1231-41. 2008..PERCHE closed with inadequate accrual; TEXT accrued rapidly...
- [How to combine hormonotherapy and radiation treatment in adjuvant breast cancer?]D Azria
Département d Oncologie Radiothérapie, INSERM U860, CRLC Val d Aurelle Paul Lamarque, Rue Croix Verte, Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Cancer Radiother 12:37-41. 2008..This article details the potent advantages and risks of concurrent use of adjuvant hormonotherapy and radiotherapy in localized breast cancers...
- Clinical benefit of fulvestrant in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer and primary or acquired resistance to aromatase inhibitors: final results of phase II Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research Trial (SAKK 21/00)L Perey
Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research SAKK, Bern, Switzerland
Ann Oncol 18:64-9. 2007..The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of fulvestrant, an estrogen receptor antagonist, in postmenopausal women with hormone-responsive tumors progressing after aromatase inhibitor (AI) treatment...