Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Comparative cost-effectiveness analyses of cardiovascular magnetic resonance and coronary angiography combined with fractional flow reserve for the diagnosis of coronary artery diseaseKarine Moschetti
Institute of Health Economics and Management IEMS, University of Lausanne, Route de Chavannes 31, VIDY, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 16:13. 2014..The cost-effectiveness ratio of these two strategies is compared...
- European Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (EuroCMR) registry--multi national results from 57 centers in 15 countriesOliver Bruder
Department of Cardiology, Robert Bosch Medical Center, Auerbachstrasse 110, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 15:9. 2013..Furthermore, interim analysis of the specific protocols should underscore the prognostic potential of CMR...
- Cost evaluation of cardiovascular magnetic resonance versus coronary angiography for the diagnostic work-up of coronary artery disease: application of the European Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance registry data to the German, United Kingdom, Swiss, and UKarine Moschetti
Institute of Health Economics and Management IEMS, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 14:35. 2012....
- A CMR study of the effects of tissue edema and necrosis on left ventricular dyssynchrony in acute myocardial infarction: implications for cardiac resynchronization therapyRobert Manka
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, CHUV, Rue du Burgon 21, Lausanne 1011, Switzerland
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 14:47. 2012..However, their relative contribution to transient dyssynchrony is not known. Cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) can detect necrosis and edema with high spatial resolution and it can quantify dyssynchrony by tagging techniques...
- MR-IMPACT II: Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Myocardial Perfusion Assessment in Coronary artery disease Trial: perfusion-cardiac magnetic resonance vs. single-photon emission computed tomography for the detection of coronary artery disease: a comparative Juerg Schwitter
University Hospital Lausanne, Rue de Bugnon 46, CH 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur Heart J 34:775-81. 2013..The goal was to compare the diagnostic performance of perfusion-CMR and SPECT for the detection of coronary artery disease (CAD) using conventional X-ray coronary angiography (CXA) as the reference standard...
- Impact of the Advisa MRI pacing system on the diagnostic quality of cardiac MR images and contraction patterns of cardiac muscle during scans: Advisa MRI randomized clinical multicenter study resultsJuerg Schwitter
University Hospital Lausanne, CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland
Heart Rhythm 10:864-72. 2013..The Advisa MRI system is designed to safely undergo magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Its influence on image quality is not well known...
- Superior diagnostic performance of perfusion-cardiovascular magnetic resonance versus SPECT to detect coronary artery disease: The secondary endpoints of the multicenter multivendor MR-IMPACT II (Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Myocardial Perfusion AssessmJuerg Schwitter
University Hospital Lausanne, Rue de Bugnon 46, CH 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 14:61. 2012....
- Feasibility of perfusion cardiovascular magnetic resonance in paediatric patientsEmanuela R Valsangiacomo Buechel
University Children s Hospital Zurich, Division of Paediatric Cardiology, 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 11:51. 2009..As coronary artery disease may also occur during childhood in some specific conditions, we sought to assess the feasibility and accuracy of perfusion cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) in paediatric patients...
- Assessment of cardiac ischaemia and viability: role of cardiovascular magnetic resonanceJuerg Schwitter
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital Lausanne Chuv, Rue du Bugnon 46, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur Heart J 32:799-809. 2011..Finally, in CHF patients, the versatility of CMR to assess function, flow, perfusion, and viability and to characterize tissue is helpful to narrow the differential diagnosis and to monitor treatment...
- Respiratory self-navigated postcontrast whole-heart coronary MR angiography: initial experience in patientsDavide Piccini
From Advanced Clinical Imaging Technology, Siemens Healthcare IM BM PI, Lausanne, Switzerland D P Department of Radiology, University Hospital and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland D P, S C, G B, R B v H, J C, M S Center for Biomedical Imaging, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Rue de Bugnon 46, BH 8 80, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland D P, S C, G B, R B v H, J C, M S Pattern Recognition Laboratory, Department of Computer Science, Friedrich Alexander University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany D P Division of Cardiology and Cardiac MR Center, University Hospital of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland P M, C S, G V, J D B, S C K, T R, J S and MR Research and Development A L
Radiology 270:378-86. 2014..To assess the diagnostic performance of respiratory self-navigation for whole-heart coronary magnetic resonance (MR) angiography in a patient cohort referred for diagnostic cardiac MR imaging...
- Self-navigated isotropic three-dimensional cardiac T2 mappingRuud B van Heeswijk
Department of Radiology, CardioVascular Magnetic Resonance CVMR, University Hospital CHUV and University UNIL of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland Center for Biomedical Imaging CIBM, Lausanne, Switzerland
Magn Reson Med 73:1549-54. 2015..To implement and characterize an isotropic three-dimensional cardiac T2 mapping technique...
- Compressed sensing single-breath-hold CMR for fast quantification of LV function, volumes, and massGabriella Vincenti
Division of Cardiology and Cardiac MR Center, University Hospital of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 7:882-92. 2014....
- Selective in vivo visualization of immune-cell infiltration in a mouse model of autoimmune myocarditis by fluorine-19 cardiac magnetic resonanceRuud B van Heeswijk
Department of Radiology, University Hospital CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 6:277-84. 2013..19)F-labeled cells should, therefore, generate an exclusive signal at the inflamed regions within the myocardium...
- Fluorine MR Imaging of Inflammation in Atherosclerotic Plaque in VivoRuud B van Heeswijk
From the Department of Radiology R B v H, M S, Angiology Service M P, J F A, L M, Cardiology Service C G, J S, and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Center C G, J S, University UNIL and University Hospital of Lausanne CHUV, Rue de Bugnon 46, Lausanne 1011, Switzerland CardioVascular Magnetic Resonance Research Center CVMR, Center for Biomedical Imaging CIBM, Lausanne, Switzerland R B v H, M S and Department of Cardiovascular Physiology, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany U F
Radiology 275:421-9. 2015....
- Quality assessment of cardiovascular magnetic resonance in the setting of the European CMR registry: description and validation of standardized criteriaVincenzo Klinke
Department of Cardiology, Center of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance CRMC, University Hospital Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 15:55. 2013..These criteria will serve for quality assessment in the setting of the Euro-CMR registry...
- Free-breathing 3 T magnetic resonance T2-mapping of the heartRuud B van Heeswijk
Department of Radiology, University Hospital of Lausanne CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 5:1231-9. 2012..This study sought to establish an accurate and reproducible T(2)-mapping cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) methodology at 3 T and to evaluate it in healthy volunteers and patients with myocardial infarct...
- [Cardiac magnetic resonance in acute myocarditis: a new non-invasive diagnostic gold standard?]Pierre Monney
Service de cardiologie, CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 8:1177-83. 2012..Precise mapping of myocardial lesions with cardiac MRI is invaluable to guide myocardial biopsy and increase its diagnostic yield by improving sensitivity...
- Impact of Extracardiac Findings during Cardiac MR on Patient Management and OutcomeVincent Dunet
Department of Radiology, Division of Radiodiagnostics and Interventional Radiology, Lausanne University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
Med Sci Monit 21:1288-96. 2015..4% of patients. Major IEFs unknown before CMR but without further exploration, however, carried a favorable prognosis over a follow-up period of 15 months. ..
- Intracoronary injection of bone marrow-derived mononuclear cells early or late after acute myocardial infarction: effects on global left ventricular functionDaniel Sürder
Department of Cardiology, Cardiovascular Center, University Hospital Zurich, 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Circulation 127:1968-79. 2013..The optimal time point of administration of BM-MNC is still uncertain and has rarely been addressed prospectively in randomized clinical trials...