Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- ["Epinephrine-addiction" and risk-seeking behaviour in athletes: what realities?]Ansgar Rougemont-Buecking
Section d addictologie, Service de psychiatrie communautaire, DP CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 3:1536-40. 2007..Finally, the current concept of risk and harm reduction is transferred to sports. This would mean to apply appropriate preventive interventions for a large variety of possibly dangerous activities...
- Inter-informant agreement on diagnoses and prevalence estimates of anxiety disorders: direct interview versus family history methodAnsgar Rougemont-Buecking
CHUV Department of Psychiatry, Site de Cery, 1008 Prilly Lausanne, Switzerland
Psychiatry Res 157:211-23. 2008....
- Altered processing of contextual information during fear extinction in PTSD: an fMRI studyAnsgar Rougemont-Bücking
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA, USA
CNS Neurosci Ther 17:227-36. 2011..This impairment is manifest even prior to a physiologically-measured, cue-elicited fear response, and characterized by hypoactivation in vmPFC and hyperactivation in dACC...
- Sex differences in the neurobiology of fear conditioning and extinction: a preliminary fMRI study of shared sex differences with stress-arousal circuitryKelimer Lebron-Milad
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, 149 13th St, Charlestown, MA, 02129, USA
Biol Mood Anxiety Disord 2:7. 2012..abstract:..
- Unconditioned responses and functional fear networks in human classical conditioningClas Linnman
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, 149 13th Street, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Behav Brain Res 221:237-45. 2011..The hippocampus and the anterior insula may serve as hubs facilitating the switch between engagement of a defensive immediate fear network and a resting network...