Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Prematurity, maternal stress and mother-child interactionsCarole Muller-Nix
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Hospital Lausanne, Avenue Pierre Decker 5, Lausanne 1011, Switzerland
Early Hum Dev 79:145-58. 2004..Few studies have explored the relationship between maternal stress and the quality of parent-infant interaction...
- Early dyadic patterns of mother-infant interactions and outcomes of prematurity at 18 monthsMargarita Forcada-Guex
Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital Lausanne, Switzerland
Pediatrics 118:e107-14. 2006..The second purpose was to examine the potential impact of these dyadic patterns on the infant's behavioral and developmental outcomes at 18 months of corrected age...
- Posttraumatic stress symptoms and cortisol regulation in mothers of very preterm infantsStephanie Habersaat
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland
Stress Health 30:134-41. 2014..These results may help to understand differences found in studies assessing the relation between severity of posttraumatic stress and cortisol levels, by supporting the symptoms' theory...
- Prematurity, maternal posttraumatic stress and consequences on the mother-infant relationshipMargarita Forcada-Guex
Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital Lausanne, Avenue Pierre Decker 5, Lausanne, Switzerland
Early Hum Dev 87:21-6. 2011..Premature birth is a stressful experience for parents. This study explores the links between maternal posttraumatic stress, maternal attachment representations of the infant and mother-infant dyadic interactions...
- Community introduction of practice parameters for autistic spectrum disorders: Advancing early recognitionLaurent Holzer
Hôpital Nestlé, Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie de l Enfant et de l Adolescent SUPEA, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Autism Dev Disord 36:249-62. 2006....
- Perinatal assessment of infant, parents, and parent-infant relationship: prematurity as an exampleCarole Muller-Nix
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Hospital Lausanne, Hôpital Neslté, av P Decker 5, Lausanne 1011, Switzerland
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 18:545-57. 2009..The article offers detailed clinical examples to illustrate these and other points throughout...