Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Validity and reliability in reporting sexual partners and condom use in a Swiss population surveyA Jeannin
Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Epidemiol 14:139-46. 1998..To examine the validity and reliability of indicators of sexual behaviour and condom use in annual telephone surveys (n=2800) of the general population aged 17 to 45 for the evaluation of AIDS prevention in Switzerland...
- Comparison of the clientele of an anonymous HIV test centre and persons tested in the general populationI Rossi
Faculty of Medicine, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
AIDS Care 10:89-103. 1998..The test centre has become a place where the general population finds a response to a situation-specific need for HIV testing...
- Anxiety in a cohort of Swiss women participating in a mammographic screening programmeG Meystre-Agustoni
Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (IUMSP, School of Medicine, Bugnon 17, University of Lausanne, CH-1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Med Screen 8:213-9. 2001..The sustained higher anxiety level among those screening false positive is an undesirable side effect of the programme...
- Long-term HIV/AIDS-related prevention behaviours among men having sex with men: Switzerland 1992-2000F Moreau-Gruet
University of Lausanne, Switzerland
AIDS Care 18:35-43. 2006..This slight decrease in prevention behaviour justifies efforts to maintain HIV/AIDS prevention targeted at gay men...
- Correlates of extracurricular sport participation among Swiss adolescentsP A Michaud
Multidisciplinary Unit for Adolescent Health and Research group on Adolescent Health, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Pediatr 165:546-55. 2006..Practitioners should be aware of the potential for problematic behaviour in the area of dieting and substance use among a subset of sport-oriented adolescents...
- Men having sex with men and HIV/AIDS prevention in Switzerland: 1987-2000F Dubois-Arber
, Lausanne, Switzerland
Euro Surveill 7:16-8. 2002..This could lead to a higher rate of HIV notifications in 2001 compared to 2000...
- Secular trends in legal and illegal substance use among 16 to 20 year old adolescents in SwitzerlandPierre Andre Michaud
Institut Universitaire de Medecine Sociale et Preventive, Lausanne, Switzerland
Swiss Med Wkly 136:318-26. 2006..Using the data from two similar large national surveys run in 1993 and 2002, this paper assesses secular trends in rates of substance use among 16-20-year-old Swiss adolescents...
- [Prevention practices of primary health care physicians in Switzerland in the context of the HIV/Aids epidemic: changes between 1990 and 2002]G Meystre-Agustoni
Institut de médecine sociale et préventive IUMSP, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois et Universite de Lausanne, Bugnon 17, 1005 Lausanne, Suisse
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 55:87-96. 2007..Surveys were conducted to assess to what extent they fulfill this role and how this may have changed over time...
- [Hyperactivity and prescription of Ritalin in the canton of Vaud (Switzerland), 2002]T Huissoud
Institut Universitaire de Medecine Sociale et Preventive, Universite de Lausanne, 17, Rue du Bugnon, 1005 Lausanne, Suisse
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 55:357-63. 2007..The purpose of this research, commissioned by the regional public health authority, was to assess the prescription of methylphenidate (Ritalin) for children as a treatment of ADHD...
- [Surveillance of HIV/AIDS-related behaviors among men who have sex with men--Switzerland, 1992-2004]H Balthasar
Institut Universitaire de Medecine Sociale et Preventive, Unité d Evaluation de Programmes de Prévention, Lausanne, Suisse
Int J Public Health 52:27-38. 2007..To update (1992-2004, Switzerland) trends in behaviors and opinions relative to HIV prevention among men who have sex with men...