Jean Marie Januel
Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Estimating attributable mortality due to nosocomial infections acquired in intensive care unitsJean Marie Januel
Laboratory of Biometry and Evolutionary Biology, CNRS, UMR 5558, Claude Bernard University of Lyon, Lyon, France
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 31:388-94. 2010..The strength of the association between intensive care unit (ICU)-acquired nosocomial infections (NIs) and mortality might differ according to the methodological approach taken...
- Improved accuracy of co-morbidity coding over time after the introduction of ICD-10 administrative dataJean Marie Januel
Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, CHUV and University of Lausanne, Switzerland
BMC Health Serv Res 11:194. 2011....
- [ICD-10 adaptation of 15 Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality patient safety indicators]J M Januel
Pôle d Information Médicale Évaluation Recherche, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 59:341-50. 2011..The adaptation of these PSIs to the WHO version of ICD-10 was carried out by an international consortium...
- Symptomatic in-hospital deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism following hip and knee arthroplasty among patients receiving recommended prophylaxis: a systematic reviewJean Marie Januel
Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, Lausanne University Hospital, Switzerland
JAMA 307:294-303. 2012..Symptomatic venous thromboembolism (VTE) after total or partial knee arthroplasty (TPKA) and after total or partial hip arthroplasty (TPHA) are proposed patient safety indicators, but its incidence prior to discharge is not defined...
- Early-onset ventilator-associated pneumonia incidence in intensive care units: a surveillance-based studyPhilippe Vanhems
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Infection Control Unit, Edouard Herriot Hospital, Lyon, France
BMC Infect Dis 11:236. 2011..The objective was to estimate early-onset VAP occurrence in ICUs within 48 hours after admission...