Christoph H Huber
Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Benefits of cardiac surgery in octogenarians--a postoperative quality of life assessmentChristoph H Huber
Division of Cardiovascular Surgery, University Hospital of Lausanne, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 31:1099-105. 2007..Assessment of postoperative quality of life in patients over 80 years after cardiac surgery including coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), aortic valve replacement (AVR) and combined procedures...
- Direct access valve replacement (DAVR) - are we entering a new era in cardiac surgery?Christoph H Huber
Service de chirurgie cardiovasculaire, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, Rue du Bugnon 46, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 29:380-5. 2006....
- Acceptance and introduction of disruptive technologies - simple steps to build a fully functional pulmonary valved stentChristoph H Huber
Division of Cardiovascular Surgery, University Hospital of Lausanne, CHUV, Switzerland
Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 6:430-2. 2007..The delivery device is made from a modified 5-ml syringe. Of 72 participants, 66 (92%) built and 60 participants implanted the device successfully into the targeted pulmonary position via a trans-infundibular access...
- Do valved stents compromise coronary flow?Christoph H Huber
Service de chirurgie cardiovasculaire, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 25:754-9. 2004..The aim of the present study is to evaluate a new self-expanding valved stent design for minimal invasive aortic valve implantation and its interference with coronary flow...
- Ultrasound navigation through the heart for off-pump aortic valved stent implantation: new tools for new goalsChristoph H Huber
Services de Chirurgie Cardiovasculaire, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Endovasc Ther 11:503-10. 2004....
- Double-crowned valved stents for off-pump mitral valve replacementLiang Ma
Cardiothoracic Department, The 1st Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 28:194-8; discussion 198-9. 2005..CONCLUSIONS: Off-pump implantation of a self-expandable valved stent in the mitral position is technically feasible. Further studies will assess if this procedure is also feasible in humans...
- Direct-access valve replacement a novel approach for off-pump valve implantation using valved stentsChristoph H Huber
Division of Cardiac Surgery, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 46:366-70. 2005..CONCLUSIONS: Twelve pigs underwent deployment of a valved stent in the aortic position. Six valves observed for an average 4.5-h period showed satisfactory postimplantation valve function...