Nancy B Hopf
Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Skin permeation and metabolism of di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)N B Hopf
IST, Institute for Work and Health, Universities of Lausanne and Geneva, Lausanne Epalinges, Switzerland Electronic address
Toxicol Lett 224:47-53. 2014..Using results from older in vitro skin permeation studies with non-viable skin may underestimate skin exposures. Our results are in overall agreement with newer phthalate skin permeation studies...
- Concentration-dependent half-lives of polychlorinated biphenyl in sera from an occupational cohortNancy B Hopf
Institute for Work and Health IST, Rue du Bugnon 21, CH 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Chemosphere 91:172-8. 2013..57 and 34.78 ppb for Aroclor 1242 and 1254, respectively. This result will help in understanding the toxicological and epidemiological impact of exposure to PCBs in humans...
- Effect of age on toxicokinetics among human volunteers exposed to propylene glycol methyl ether (PGME)Nancy B Hopf
Institute for Work and Health IST, University of Lausanne, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Toxicol Lett 211:77-84. 2012..107-98-2) at 50 ppm for 6 h. The dose-dependent renal excretion of oxidative metabolites, conjugated and free PGME could potentially be altered by age...
- Evaluation of exposure biomarkers in offshore workers exposed to low benzene and toluene concentrationsNancy B Hopf
Institut Universitaire Romand de Sante au Travail, Lausanne, Switzerland
Int Arch Occup Environ Health 85:261-71. 2012..We discuss the pooled benzene exposure results from our previous and current studies and possible co-exposure interactions...
- Maternal exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls and the secondary sex ratio: an occupational cohort studyCarissa M Rocheleau
Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations and Field Studies, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Environ Health 10:20. 2011..Several studies have examined the association between environmental polychlorinated biphenyl exposure and modulations of the secondary sex ratio, with conflicting results...
- Human skin in vitro permeation of bentazon and isoproturon formulations with or without protective clothing suitAurélie Berthet
Institute for Work and Health, University of Lausanne, University of Geneva, Lausanne, Switzerland
Arch Toxicol 88:77-88. 2014..e., the active ingredient concentrations and type of formulations, which significantly affect skin permeation. ..