Marie Claude Hofner
Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- [Local resources in management of adult victims of violence and abuse: a method of presentation and diffusion]Marie Claude Hofner
IUMSP Institut Universitaire de Médecine Sociale et Préventive, Unité de prévention
Rev Med Suisse Romande 122:649-52. 2002..This method could be useful for other health problems requiring exhaustive and targeted information about local and regional community resources (alcoholism, addiction, palliatives care, etc.)..
- Prevalence of victims of violence admitted to an emergency departmentM C Hofner
Prevention Unit, University Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, Lausanne, Switzerland
Emerg Med J 22:481-5. 2005..To collect data on the consultation frequency and demographic profile of victims of violence attending an emergency department (ED) in Switzerland...
- [Partner violence: women trust health professionals]Raphaelle Burquier
Département de gynécologie, d obstétrique et de génétique médicale, CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 6:526-9. 2010..The results show that patients are in favour of being actively and directly questioned about violence during the consultation and that they trust medical doctors and nurses to help and support them...
- Characteristics of victims of violence admitted to a specialized medico-legal unit in SwitzerlandMarie Claude Hofner
Violence Medical Unit, Institute of Forensic Medicine, Department of Community Medicine, University Hospital Centre, Cesar Roux 19, CH 1003, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Forensic Leg Med 16:269-72. 2009..Because 90% of all patients under study were victimized by men., not only is it necessary to target prevention program to match the potential victims, prevention messages must also focus on potential offenders, especially on young men...
- [Preventing violence: a practical approach. "This is enough"]Nataly Viens Python
Krankenpfl Soins Infirm 97:44-6. 2004