Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Diffusion tensor imaging shows structural remodeling of stroke mirror region: results from a pilot studyCristina Granziera
Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA, USA
Eur Neurol 67:370-6. 2012..In this pilot study, we sought to explore the presence of structural changes detectable by diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) in the contralesional hemispheres of patients who recovered well from ischemic stroke...
- A new early and automated MRI-based predictor of motor improvement after strokeCristina Granziera
Departments of Clinical Neurosciences, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland Corr
Neurology 79:39-46. 2012....
- Diffusion spectrum imaging shows the structural basis of functional cerebellar circuits in the human cerebellum in vivoCristina Granziera
Department of Neurology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland
PLoS ONE 4:e5101. 2009..Identifying the structural bases of cerebellar neuronal networks in humans in vivo may provide biomarkers for diagnosis and management of cerebellar diseases...
- In-vivo magnetic resonance imaging of the structural core of the Papez circuit in humansCristina Granziera
Department of Neurology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Neuroreport 22:227-31. 2011..The diagnostic and therapeutic implications of these results are discussed in the context of recent findings reporting the involvement of the Papez circuit in neurological and psychiatric diseases...
- Interictal alterations of the trigeminal somatosensory pathway and periaqueductal gray matter in migraineAlexandre F M DaSilva
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
Neuroreport 18:301-5. 2007..Our results indicate the presence of permanent interictal changes in migraineurs, pointing to an effect of migraine on the trigeminal somatosensory and modulatory pain systems...
- Structural abnormalities in the thalamus of migraineurs with aura: a multiparametric study at 3 TCristina Granziera
GRHAD, BMI, SV, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland Laboratoire de Recherche en Neuroimagerie and Neuroimmunology Unit, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland Advanced Clinical Imaging Technology Group, Siemens CIBM, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
Hum Brain Mapp 35:1461-8. 2014..This work aimed at studying the microstructure of the thalamus in migraine patients using an innovative multiparametric approach at high-field magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- An introduction to model-independent diffusion magnetic resonance imagingAnh T Van
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94304, USA
Top Magn Reson Imaging 21:339-54. 2010..A review of the currently used q-space-based protocols in clinical research is also provided...
- Thickening in the somatosensory cortex of patients with migraineAlexandre F M DaSilva
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Bldg 36, First St, Room 417, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Neurology 69:1990-5. 2007..To examine morphologic changes in the somatosensory cortex (SSC) of patients with migraine...
- Micro-structural brain alterations in aviremic HIV+ patients with minor neurocognitive disorders: a multi-contrast study at high fieldCristina Granziera
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Neuroimmunology Unit, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Laboratoire de Recherche En Neuroimagerie LREN, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland Advanced Clinical Imaging Technology, Centre d imagerie biomédical, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
PLoS ONE 8:e72547. 2013..In this study, we used an innovative multi-contrast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) approach at high-field to assess the presence of micro-structural brain alterations in MND+ patients...
- Tracking the source of cerebellar epilepsy: hemifacial seizures associated with cerebellar cortical dysplasiaAgustina M Lascano
EEG and Epilepsy Unit, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University Hospitals and Faculty of Medicine of Geneva, Switzerland
Epilepsy Res 105:245-9. 2013..We suggest that hemispheric cerebellar lesions in cases like this are likely to cause epilepsy via an effect on the facial nuclei through ipsilateral and contralateral aberrant connections...
- Magnetization transfer-based 3D visualization of foot peripheral nervesRalf Mekle
Laboratory of Functional and Metabolic Imaging LIFMET, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Magn Reson Imaging 37:1234-7. 2013..To investigate magnetization transfer (MT) effects as a new source of contrast for imaging and tracking of peripheral foot nerves...
- MP2RAGE multiple sclerosis magnetic resonance imaging at 3 TTobias Kober
Siemens Schweiz AG, Healthcare Sector IM and WS S, Renens, Switzerland
Invest Radiol 47:346-52. 2012..In this pilot study, we applied the recently introduced two inversion-contrast magnetization-prepared rapid gradient echo sequence (MP2RAGE) to patients with early-stage MS...
- Cerebellar cortical layers: in vivo visualization with structural high-field-strength MR imagingJose P Marques
Laboratory for Functional and Metabolic Imaging, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Bâtiment CH, Station 6, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Radiology 254:942-8. 2010..c) rsna, 2010...
- Mutism and amnesia following high-voltage electrical injury: psychogenic symptomatology triggered by organic dysfunction?Nishant K Mishra
Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Lausanne CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur Neurol 66:229-34. 2011..R., developed left hemiparesis, mutism and retrograde amnesia after a high-voltage electric shock without evidence of lasting brain lesions. M.R. suddenly recovered from his mutism following a mild brain trauma 2 years later...
- Anatomical alterations of the visual motion processing network in migraine with and without auraCristina Granziera
Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS Med 3:e402. 2006..Moreover, the diagnosis of migraine relies on patient's history, and finding differences in the brain of migraineurs might help to contribute to basic research aimed at better understanding the pathophysiology of migraine...