Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Are personality disorders more frequent in early onset geriatric depression?V Camus
Geriatric Psychiatry Department, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
J Affect Disord 46:297-302. 1997..588, p = 0.107). These results are consistent with those of previous reports using different PD assessment methods, supporting evidence that the QPT could be useful in PD assessment of elderly French speaking patients...
- Factor analysis supports the evidence of existing hyperactive and hypoactive subtypes of deliriumV Camus
Service Universitaire de Psycho Gériatrie, 1011 CHUV Lausanne, Switzerland
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 15:313-6. 2000..The aim of this study was to examine whether delirium has specific clinical subtypes...
- Effect of changing referral mode to C-L Psychiatry for noncognitively impaired medical inpatients with emotional disordersVincent Camus
Geriatric Psychiatry Consultation Liaison Unit, CHUV 1011, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Psychosom Res 54:579-85. 2003....
- Teaching and training in old age psychiatry: a general survey of the World Psychiatric Association member societiesVincent Camus
Department of Old Age Psychiatry and WHO Collaborating Center for Old Age Psychiatry, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 18:694-9. 2003..In order to target its support to the needs expressed by the member societies, the section conducted a survey within the WPA during the year 2001...
- A comparative study of stress and burnout among staff caregivers in nursing homes and acute geriatric wardsEnnio Cocco
Department of Geriatric Psychiatry, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 18:78-85. 2003..To compare levels of stress and burnout among staff caregivers in nursing homes and acute geriatric wards of general hospitals...
- [Evaluation of the depressive symptomatology in the elderly]Vincent Camus
Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, Tours, France
Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 2:S13-7. 2004..For the assessment of depression as one of the behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia, multidimensional tools like the NPI, or unidimensional instruments like the Cornell scale for depression will be preferred...
- Geriatric depression and vascular diseases: what are the links?Vincent Camus
Department of Geriatric Psychiatry, University Hospital, Lausanne CH 1011, Switzerland
J Affect Disord 81:1-16. 2004..Depression also increases the likelihood of the incidence of vascular risk factors such as diabetes...
- Skill-based objectives for specialist training in old age psychiatryLars Gustafson
Departmen tof Psychogeriatrics, University Hospital Lund, Sweden
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 18:686-93. 2003
- Reducing stigma and discrimination against older people with mental disorders: a technical consensus statementNori Graham
Alzheimer s Disease International
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 18:670-8. 2003....
- Major depressive disorder in the general hospital: adaptation of clinical practice guidelinesRachel Voellinger
Clinical Epidemiology Center CepiC, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 25:185-93. 2003..Easier ways for the adaptation and use of high quality guidelines at the local level may result from better coordination, organization and updating of guidelines at a national or supranational level...
- Delirium: guidelines for general hospitalsLaurent Michaud
Clinical Epidemiology Center, Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Psychosom Res 62:371-83. 2007..To enhance its management, we developed guidelines covering all aspects, from risk factor identification to preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic interventions in adult patients...