- Health On the Net automated database of health and medical informationC Boyer
Health On the Net Foundation, University Hospital of Geneva CIH, Switzerland
Int J Med Inform 47:27-9. 1997..Health On the Net Foundation has implemented the corresponding search engines, MedHunt (http://www.hon.ch/cgi-bin/find) for the medical field and 2DHunt (http://www.hon.ch/cgi-bin/2DHunt/find) for the 2D electrophoresis field...
- The Health On the Net Code of Conduct for medical and health WebsitesC Boyer
Health On the Net Foundation, Geneva, Switzerland
Comput Biol Med 28:603-10. 1998..This article presents the HONcode and its evolution since it was launched in 1996...
- The Health On the Net Code of Conduct for medical and health web sitesC Boyer
Health On the Net Foundation, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland
Stud Health Technol Inform 52:1163-6. 1998..This initiative offers information providers good practice guidelines and offers users an indication of commitment to quality by those providers...
- HONselect: multilingual assistant search engine operated by a concept-based interface system to decentralized heterogeneous sourcesC Boyer
Health On the Net Foundation HON, Geneva University Hospital DIM, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
Stud Health Technol Inform 84:309-13. 2001..HONselect, developed by HON, a non-profit organisation , is a free online available multilingual tool based on the MeSH thesaurus to index, select, retrieve and display accurate, up to date, high-level and quality documents...
- Trends in medical information retrieval on InternetO Baujard
Division of Medical Informatics, Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland
Comput Biol Med 28:589-601. 1998..We also draw some outlines for future extensions...
- A multi-agent softbot to retrieve medical information on InternetO Baujard
Molecular Imaging and Bioinformatics Laboratory, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland
Stud Health Technol Inform 52:150-4. 1998..The medical index and its associated search engine MedHunt (Medical Hunter) demonstrate the interest of such an approach with currently 50,000 indexed medical sites and more than 100,000 accesses each month...