- Model-based 2.5-d deconvolution for extended depth of field in brightfield microscopyFrançois Aguet
Biomedical Imaging Group, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
IEEE Trans Image Process 17:1144-53. 2008..Comparisons to state-of-the-art algorithms and experimental results demonstrate the potential of the proposed approach...
- Super-resolution orientation estimation and localization of fluorescent dipoles using 3-D steerable filtersFrançois Aguet
Biomedical Imaging Group, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Express 17:6829-48. 2009..Patterns generated by applying the image formation model to estimated position/orientation pairs closely match experimental observations...
- Steerable features for statistical 3D dendrite detectionGerman Gonzalez
Computer Vision Lab, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 12:625-32. 2009..This can be done reliably and at acceptable computational cost and yields better results than state-of-the-art methods...
- Three-dimensional nano-localization of single fluorescent emittersIwan Märki
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Express 18:20263-72. 2010....
- Optical imaging using binary sensorsAurélien Bourquard
Laboratoire d Imagerie Biomédicale, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Opt Express 18:4876-88. 2010..The associated reconstruction algorithm is tailored to this mask. Our results demonstrate the feasibility of the whole approach for reconstructing grayscale images...