Affiliation: Uppsala University
- Regulatory SNPs in complex diseases: their identification and functional validationLudmila Prokunina
Department of Genetics and Pathology, Section for Medical Genetics, Rudbeck Laboratory, Uppsala University, 751 85, Uppsala, Sweden
Expert Rev Mol Med 6:1-15. 2004..This article discusses the nature of regulatory SNPs (rSNPs) and techniques for their functional validation, and looks towards what rSNPs can tell us about complex diseases...
- Association of the PD-1.3A allele of the PDCD1 gene in patients with rheumatoid arthritis negative for rheumatoid factor and the shared epitopeLudmila Prokunina
Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Arthritis Rheum 50:1770-3. 2004..To study the frequency of allele A of polymorphism PD-1.3 of the PDCD1 gene in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and its subsets, based on the presence of rheumatoid factor (RF) and the shared epitope (SE) alleles...
- Finding genes for SLE: complex interactions and complex populationsMarta E Alarcon-Riquelme
Unit for Medical Genetics, Department of Genetics and Pathology, Rudbeck Laboratory, University of Uppsala, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 20, Uppsala 75185, Sweden
J Autoimmun 21:117-20. 2003....
- The genetic basis of systemic lupus erythematosus--knowledge of today and thoughts for tomorrowLudmila Prokunina
Department of Genetics and Pathology, Section of Medical Genetics, Rudbeck Laboratory, Uppsala University, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 20, 751 85, Uppsala, Sweden
Hum Mol Genet 13:R143-8. 2004..contributing to its development. In this article we will give an overview of the latest findings in genetics of SLE, concentrating on the two most interesting and promising pathways: the PD-1 and the interferon pathways...
- A regulatory polymorphism in PDCD1 is associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus in humansLudmila Prokunina
Institute of Genetics and Pathology, Section for Medical Genetics, Rudbeck Laboratories, University of Uppsala, Dag Hammarsjölds väg 20, 751 85, Uppsala, Sweden
Nat Genet 32:666-9. 2002....
- The systemic lupus erythematosus-associated PDCD1 polymorphism PD1.3A in lupus nephritisLudmila Prokunina
Uppsala University Uppsala, Sweden
Arthritis Rheum 50:327-8. 2004