Genomes and Genes
Cecilia K Lindholm
Affiliation: Uppsala University
- Shb links SLP-76 and Vav with the CD3 complex in Jurkat T cellsCecilia K Lindholm
Department of Medical Cell Biology, Box 571, Biomedicum, Uppsala University, 75123 Uppsala, Sweden
Eur J Biochem 269:3279-88. 2002..Our results indicate that upon TCR stimulation, Shb is targeted to these lipid rafts where Shb aids in recruiting the SLP-76-Gads-Vav complex to the T cell receptor zeta-chain and ZAP70...
- IL-2 receptor signaling through the Shb adapter protein in T and NK cellsCecilia K Lindholm
Department of Medical Cell Biology, Uppsala University, Biomedicum, Box 571, S 75123 Uppsala, Sweden
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 296:929-36. 2002..In conclusion, Shb links the IL-2 receptor to other signaling proteins and mediates the regulation of apoptosis in the presence of IL-2...
- The SHB adapter protein is required for normal maturation of mesoderm during in vitro differentiation of embryonic stem cellsVitezslav Kriz
Department of Medical Cell Biology, Uppsala University, Uppsala 75123, Sweden
J Biol Chem 281:34484-91. 2006..It is concluded that SHB is required for appropriate hematopoietic and vascular differentiation and that delayed down-regulation of Brachyury expression may play a role in this context...
- The FRK/RAK-SHB signaling cascade: a versatile signal-transduction pathway that regulates cell survival, differentiation and proliferationCecilia Annerén
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
Curr Mol Med 3:313-24. 2003..In summary, SHB is a versatile signal transduction molecule that produces diverse biological responses in different cell types under various conditions. SHB operates downstream of GTK in cells that express this kinase...
- Ubiquitylation of a melanosomal protein by HECT-E3 ligases serves as sorting signal for lysosomal degradationFrédéric Lévy
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, University of Lausanne, Epalinges, Switzerland
Mol Biol Cell 16:1777-87. 2005..These results suggest that ubiquitylation regulates the lysosomal sorting and degradation of Melan-A/MART-1 from melanosomes in melanocytic cells...