- Plasma parathyroid hormone and the risk of cardiovascular mortality in the communityEmil Hagström
Uppsala Clinical Research Center, Uppsala University, Sweden
Circulation 119:2765-71. 2009..However, data on the prospective association between circulating PTH levels and cardiovascular mortality in the community are lacking...
- Plasma parathyroid hormone and risk of congestive heart failure in the communityEmil Hagström
Uppsala Clinical Research Center, Uppsala University, 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Eur J Heart Fail 12:1186-92. 2010..Moreover, increasing PTH is associated with worse prognosis in patients with overt HF. However, the association between PTH and the development HF in the community has not been reported...
- Metabolic abnormalities in patients with normocalcemic hyperparathyroidism detected at a population-based screeningEmil Hagström
Endocrine Unit, Department of Surgical Sciences, Uppsala University, University Hospital, SE 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Eur J Endocrinol 155:33-9. 2006....
- Plasma 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels and fracture risk in a community-based cohort of elderly men in SwedenHakan Melhus
Department of Medical Sciences, Uppsala University, SE 75185 Uppsala, Sweden
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 95:2637-45. 2010..Blood levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] is the generally accepted indicator of vitamin D status, but no universal reference level has been reached...
- Ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromesLars Wallentin
Uppsala Clinical Research Center, Uppsala, Sweden
N Engl J Med 361:1045-57. 2009..Ticagrelor is an oral, reversible, direct-acting inhibitor of the adenosine diphosphate receptor P2Y12 that has a more rapid onset and more pronounced platelet inhibition than clopidogrel...