Affiliation: Uppsala Imanet
- Positron emission tomography and target-controlled infusion for precise modulation of brain drug concentrationOlof Eriksson
Uppsala Imanet AB, 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Nucl Med Biol 35:299-303. 2008..This has so far only been possible using indirect estimates of drug concentration such as assuming constant relation between tissue and blood including extrapolations from animals...
- Duration and degree of cyclosporin induced P-glycoprotein inhibition in the rat blood-brain barrier can be studied with PETStina Syvänen
Uppsala Imanet, PO Box 967, SE 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Neuroimage 32:1134-41. 2006..Our data suggest that it is not the CsA concentration in blood, but rather the CsA concentration in an effect compartment, probably the endothelial cells of the blood-brain barrier that is responsible for the inhibition of P-gp...
- Preparation and evaluation of (68)Ga-DOTA-hEGF for visualization of EGFR expression in malignant tumorsIrina Velikyan
Department of Organic Chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, Biomedical Centre, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
J Nucl Med 46:1881-8. 2005..The aim of this study was to develop a method for preparation of a positron-emitting tracer based on a natural ligand to EGFR, the recombinant human epidermal growth factor (hEGF), and to perform a preclinical evaluation of the tracer...
- Visualization of early engraftment in clinical islet transplantation by positron-emission tomographyTorsten Eich
N Engl J Med 356:2754-5. 2007
- Positron emission tomography: a real-time tool to quantify early islet engraftment in a preclinical large animal modelTorsten Eich
Department of Radiology, Oncology and Clinical Immunology, Division of Clinical Immunology, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Transplantation 84:893-8. 2007..Therefore, the objective of the present study was to develop a technique for imaging survival of transplanted islets in the peritransplant and early posttransplant phase...