Affiliation: Uppsala University
- Ovarian morphology in premenstrual dysphoriaOlle Eriksson
Department of Women s and Children s Health Obstetrics and Gynecology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Psychoneuroendocrinology 37:742-51. 2012..016). While the results do not support a role for PCO or androgen hormones in eliciting late luteal phase irritability, the possible relationship between oligofollicular ovaries and PMD deserves further study...
- Differential response to estrogen challenge test in women with and without premenstrual dysphoriaOlle Eriksson
Department of Women s and Children s Health Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital, Uppsala, Kvinnokliniken, Akademiska sjukhuset, SE 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Psychoneuroendocrinology 31:415-27. 2006..58; p=0.043). Women with premenstrual dysphoria displayed a gonadotrophin response to estradiol challenge that differed from that of controls, and was correlated to symptom severity...
- Mood changes correlate to changes in brain serotonin precursor trapping in women with premenstrual dysphoriaOlle Eriksson
Department of Women s and Children s Health Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital, SE 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Psychiatry Res 146:107-16. 2006....
- Investigation of transcription factor AP-2 beta genotype in women with premenstrual dysphoric disorderMattias Damberg
Department of Neuroscience, Unit of Pharmacology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Neurosci Lett 377:49-52. 2005..To our knowledge, this is the first study investigating transcription factor AP-2beta genotype in women with PMDD. Hence, these results should be considered preliminary until replicated...
- Mast cell tryptase in postmortem serum-reference values and confoundersErik Edston
Institution for Clinical and Molecular Medicine, Linkoping University, Linköping 581 85, Sweden
Int J Legal Med 121:275-80. 2007..It is concluded that asphyxia premortem seems to affect tryptase concentrations, that postmortem tryptase measurements should be done in serum from femoral blood, and that the normal upper limit, covering 95%, is 44.3 microg/l...
- Pain sensations to the cold pressor test in normally menstruating women: comparison with men and relation to menstrual phase and serum sex steroid levelsKent Stening
Division of Cell Biology, Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, S 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 293:R1711-6. 2007....