Affiliation: Uppsala University
- Five-year outcome of first-episode psychosis before and after the implementation of a modified assertive community treatment programmeRobert Boden
Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry Ulleraker, Uppsala University Hospital, 750 17, Uppsala, Sweden
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 45:665-74. 2010..We investigated whether the implementation of such a programme would improve symptomatic and functional outcome 5 years later...
- Factors associated with pregabalin dispensing at higher than the approved maximum doseRobert Boden
Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology at the Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 70:197-204. 2014..Therefore, the aim of our study was to characterize patients dispensed pregabalin at higher than the maximum allowed dose in a cohort study based on data extracted from Swedish national registers...
- Risks of adverse pregnancy and birth outcomes in women treated or not treated with mood stabilisers for bipolar disorder: population based cohort studyRobert Boden
Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry, Uppsala University, Ing 15 3tr, SE 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
BMJ 345:e7085. 2012..To investigate the risks of adverse pregnancy and birth outcomes for treated and untreated bipolar disorder during pregnancy...
- Antipsychotics during pregnancy: relation to fetal and maternal metabolic effectsRobert Boden
Department of Medicine, Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Arch Gen Psychiatry 69:715-21. 2012..Knowledge about the effects of exposure to the newer antipsychotics during pregnancy is limited...
- Electrocardiographic signs of autonomic imbalance in medicated patients with first-episode schizophrenia spectrum disorders--relations to first treatment discontinuation and five-year remission statusRobert Boden
Department of Neuroscience Psychiatry, Uppsala University Hospital, 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Eur Psychiatry 27:213-8. 2012....
- Association between symptomatic remission and functional outcome in first-episode schizophreniaRobert Boden
Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry Ulleraker, Uppsala University Hospital, S 750 17, Uppsala, Sweden
Schizophr Res 107:232-7. 2009..83, p=0.04). In conclusion, core symptoms of schizophrenia have an important limiting effect on functioning and subjective life satisfaction in the early course of the illness...
- Early non-adherence to medication and other risk factors for rehospitalization in schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorderRobert Boden
Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology, Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Solna, Sweden
Schizophr Res 133:36-41. 2011..In conclusion, we identified two potentially modifiable risk factors for rehospitalization: short duration of initial hospitalization and early non-adherence to medication...
- Antipsychotic prescription filling in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorderJohan Reutfors
From the Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology, Department of Medicine Solna, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm and Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
J Clin Psychopharmacol 33:759-65. 2013..Assessment of factors influencing antipsychotic prescription fills in the early phase of schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder...
- Medication and suicide risk in schizophrenia: a nested case-control studyJohan Reutfors
Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology CPE, Department of Medicine Solna, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden Electronic address
Schizophr Res 150:416-20. 2013..Patients with schizophrenia are at increased risk of suicide, but data from controlled studies of pharmacotherapy in relation to suicide risk is limited...
- Biochemical risk factors for development of obesity in first-episode schizophreniaRobert Boden
Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry Ulleraker, Uppsala University Hospital, S 750 17, Sweden
Schizophr Res 115:141-5. 2009..These observations open a new window to future research on the mechanisms underlying the development of obesity in schizophrenia...
- A comparison of cardiovascular risk factors for ten antipsychotic drugs in clinical practiceRobert Boden
Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden Department of Medicine Solna, Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 9:371-7. 2013..In conclusion, treatment with antipsychotic drugs is differentially associated with cardiovascular risk factors, even after adjusting for waist circumference, sex, age, and smoking...