Affiliation: Uppsala University
- Admission Troponin T and measurement of ST-segment resolution at 60 min improve early risk stratification in ST-elevation myocardial infarctionErik Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Uppsala, Sweden
Eur Heart J 25:113-20. 2004..However, the combination of these two early available markers for predicting risk has not been evaluated...
- Outcome of ST-elevation myocardial infarction treated with thrombolysis in the unselected population is vastly different from samples of eligible patients in a large-scale clinical trialErik Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, Thoraxcenter, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Am Heart J 148:566-73. 2004..However, a direct comparison of patients treated with fibrinolytic agents and not enrolled versus those enrolled in a trial, including a large number of patients, has not been performed...
- Admission N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and its interaction with admission troponin T and ST segment resolution for early risk stratification in ST elevation myocardial infarctionE Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden
Heart 92:735-40. 2006....
- Pre-hospital thrombolysis delivered by paramedics is associated with reduced time delay and mortality in ambulance-transported real-life patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarctionErik Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Uppsala, 751 85 Uppsala Sweden
Eur Heart J 27:1146-52. 2006..We therefore evaluated treatment delays and outcome in a large cohort of ambulance-transported real-life patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) according to PHT delivered by paramedics or in-hospital thrombolysis...
- Prehospital diagnosis and start of treatment reduces time delay and mortality in real-life patients with STEMIErik Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
J Electrocardiol 38:186. 2005
- Non-dipolar content of the T-wave as a measure of repolarization inhomogeneity in ST-elevation myocardial infarctionMilos Kesek
Department of Cardiology, Heart Centre, University Hospital, Umea, Sweden
Clin Physiol Funct Imaging 26:362-70. 2006..Resolution of the ST-elevation is associated with a decrease. The increased non-dipolar content reflects a property of the repolarization phase, which is related to but separated from the ST-elevation...