Affiliation: Uppsala University
- Tyrosine kinase signalling in embryonic stem cellsCecilia Annerén
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology, Biomedical Center, Uppsala University, 75123 Uppsala, Sweden
Clin Sci (Lond) 115:43-55. 2008..The present review focuses on the role of tyrosine kinase signalling for maintenance of the undifferentiated state, proliferation, survival and early differentiation of ES cells...
- The SHB adapter protein is required for efficient multilineage differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cellsVitezslav Kriz
Department of Medical Cell Biology, Uppsala University, Box 571, Husargatan 3, 75123 Uppsala, Sweden
Exp Cell Res 286:40-56. 2003..It is concluded that SHB is required for efficient differentiation of ES cells into embryoid bodies with normal cavities and cells belonging to endodermal lineages...
- Differential effects on cell motility, embryonic stem cell self-renewal and senescence by diverse Src kinase family inhibitorsChristoffer Tamm
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Exp Cell Res 318:336-49. 2012..These effects could not be mirrored by the use of Gleevec, a potent inhibitor of c-Abl and PDGFR kinases that are also inhibited by PP2...
- GTK tyrosine kinase-induced alteration of IRS-protein signalling in insulin producing cellsCecilia Annerén
Department of Medical Cell Biology, Uppsala University, Sweden
Mol Med 8:705-13. 2002....
- Large-scale bioreactor expansion of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytesArian Sadeghi
Department of Oncology, Radiology and Clinical Immunology, Division of Clinical Immunology, Rudbeck Laboratory, Uppsala University, Sweden
J Immunol Methods 364:94-100. 2011..These refinements might lead to a better quality of expanded cells with lower amounts of exhausted cells compared to static expansions in culture bags...
- Regulation of mouse embryonic stem cell self-renewal by a Yes-YAP-TEAD2 signaling pathway downstream of LIFChristoffer Tamm
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology, Uppsala University, 75123 Uppsala, Sweden
J Cell Sci 124:1136-44. 2011..Episomal supertransfection of cells with inhibitory TEAD2-EnR induced endodermal differentiation, which suggests that this pathway is necessary for ES cell maintenance...