Affiliation: University Hospital
- Serum and cerebrospinal fluid concentrations of melatonin: a pilot study in healthy male volunteersA Rousseau
Department of Neuroscience and Locomotion, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
J Neural Transm 106:883-8. 1999..In conclusion, serum levels of melatonin in healthy male volunteers, mirror the CSF concentrations when lumbar puncture is carried out using the described technique...
- [Keep the compulsory course--suggestion to measures]Andréas Rousseau
Psykiatriska kliniken institutionen för medicin och vård, Universitetssjukhuset i Linköping
Lakartidningen 99:432. 2002
- [Confusion in somatic hospital departments]Andréas Rousseau
Psykiatriska kliniken, Universitetssjukhuset i Linköping
Lakartidningen 101:2270-4. 2004
- [The time of the uncritical oxygen treatment is over]Andréas Rousseau
Institutionen för medicin och vård, HäIsouniversitetet, Universitetssjukhuset i Linköping
Lakartidningen 103:1100-4. 2006
- Hyperoxia decreases cutaneous blood flow in high-perfusion areasA Rousseau
Departments of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care and the Burn Intensive Care Unit, Hands and Plastic Surgery, Faculty of Health Sciences, University Hospital, SE 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Microvasc Res 74:15-22. 2007..The fact that it is observed only when flow is increased above basal levels and then only in high-flow vessels suggests that cutaneous blood flow control is primarily regulated by variables other than oxygen...
- Prostaglandins and radical oxygen species are involved in microvascular effects of hyperoxiaA Rousseau
Departments of Medicine and Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
J Vasc Res 47:441-50. 2010..Radical oxygen species may be involved as vitamin C, independently of aspirin, partially restored ACh-mediated vasodilatation during hyperoxia...
- Human cardiovascular dose-response to supplemental oxygenZ Bak
Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, and Departments of Hand and Plastic Surgery and Burn Intensive Care, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Acta Physiol (Oxf) 191:15-24. 2007..We hypothesized a dose-related effect of hyperoxaemia on left ventricular performance and the vascular properties of the arterial tree...
- Hyperoxaemia does not change concentrations of serotonin and beta-thromboglobulin in blood of healthy humansA Rousseau
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care and the Burn Intensive Care Unit, Faculty of Health Sciences, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Scand J Clin Lab Invest 64:81-5. 2004..Serotonin has been assumed to have a central role...