Affiliation: University Hospital
- Fatal intoxications in a Swedish forensic autopsy material during 1992-2002Anna Jonsson
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, University Hospital, S 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Forensic Sci Int 143:53-9. 2004..A significantly (P <0.001) higher proportion of cases where TCA were detected had toxic concentrations when compared with cases where SSRI were detected (64% versus 31%)...
- Cerebral haemorrhage induced by warfarin - the influence of drug-drug interactionsAnna K Jönsson
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:309-15. 2007..To evaluate the frequency, severity and preventability of warfarin-induced cerebral haemorrhages due to warfarin and warfarin-drug interactions in patients living in the county of Ostergötland, Sweden...
- Cause of death and drug use pattern in deceased drug addicts in Sweden, 2002-2003Anna K Jönsson
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Linkoping University, S 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Forensic Sci Int 169:101-7. 2007....
- [Low reporting rate of drug induced cerebral hemorrhages. Anticoagulants and NSAID suspected cause of the complication]Anna K Jönsson
Regionalt biverkningscentrum, avdelningen förklinisk farmakologi, Universitetssjukhuset, Linkoping
Lakartidningen 103:3456-8. 2006
- Antipsychotics associated with pulmonary embolism in a Swedish medicolegal autopsy seriesAnna K Jönsson
Faculty of Health Sciences, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 23:263-8. 2008..Pulmonary embolism was overrepresented among medicolegal autopsy cases identified as users of low-potency first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics...
- Spontaneously reported fatal suspected adverse drug reactions: a 10-year survey from SwedenKarin Wester
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Linkoping University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:173-80. 2007..The objective of this study was to describe the pattern of spontaneously reported fatal adverse drug reactions (FADRs) by analysing data from the national spontaneous reporting system in Sweden...
- The IGF-system is not affected by a twofold change in protein intake in patients with type 1 diabetesChristina A Hedman
Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine and Care, Diabetes Research Centre, Faculty of Health Sciences, SE 581 83 Linköping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Growth Horm IGF Res 15:304-10. 2005..Our aim was to study if IGF-I, as supported by experimental data in animals, can be affected by dietary protein intake...