Marie Stenmark Askmalm
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Mutation and accumulation of p53 related to results of adjuvant therapy of postmenopausal breast cancer patientsMarie Stenmark Askmalm
Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Division of Oncology, Faculty of Health, Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Acta Oncol 43:235-44. 2004..Finally, altered p53 status is probably not a marker of resistance to tamoxifen...
- Altered expression of cyclin E and the retinoblastoma protein influences the effect of adjuvant therapy in breast cancerMarie Ahnström Waltersson
Linkoping University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, KEF oncology laboratory, University Hospital, SE 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Int J Oncol 34:441-8. 2009..17; 95% CI, 0.052-0.58) as compared to patients with either altered Rb or p53 or both (RR=0.70; 95% CI, 0.28-1.73)...
- p53 polymorphic variants at codon 72 and the outcome of therapy in randomized breast cancer patientsPia Wegman
Division of Cell Biology, Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Faculty of Health Sciences, 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Pharmacogenet Genomics 16:347-51. 2006..The p53 protein is a key determinant to induce either growth arrest or apoptosis in response to cytotoxic stress...
- Intact Mre11/Rad50/Nbs1 complex predicts good response to radiotherapy in early breast cancerKarin Söderlund
Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Division of Oncology, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 68:50-8. 2007..To investigate the expression and predictive role of the Mre11/Rad50/Nbs1 (MRN) complex and the ataxia-telangiectasia mutated protein (ATM) for the outcome of radiotherapy in breast cancer patients...
- Improved survival for women with stage I breast cancer in south-east Sweden: a comparison between two time periods before and after increased use of adjuvant systemic therapyPatrik Johansson
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Linkoping University, Sweden
Acta Oncol 48:504-13. 2009..The aim of this study was to compare the clinical outcome of patients with stage I breast cancer diagnosed during two time periods that differed with respect to adjuvant systemic therapy...
- The BRCA1/BRCA2/Rad51 complex is a prognostic and predictive factor in early breast cancerKarin Söderlund
Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Radiother Oncol 84:242-51. 2007..This study evaluates the prognostic and predictive role of BRCA1, BRCA2 and Rad51, individually and as a complex, in breast cancer...
- Low expression of Ku70/80, but high expression of DNA-PKcs, predict good response to radiotherapy in early breast cancerKarin Söderlund Leifler
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Division of Surgery and Clinical Oncology, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Int J Oncol 37:1547-54. 2010..We believe that the results reflect the different roles of DNA-PKcs and Ku70/80 in repair and cell death regulation after DNA damage. These differences could be of importance when developing drugs that target DNA repair...