Affiliation: Sundsvall Hospital
- Auricular acupuncture versus sham acupuncture in the treatment of women who have insomniaMats Sjöling
Mid Sweden Research and Development Centre, County Council of Västernorrland, Sundsvall, Sweden
J Altern Complement Med 14:39-46. 2008..There is a lack of randomized studies, which primarily study the direct effect of acupuncture on sleep...
- Women's postoperative experiences before and after the introduction of spinal opioids in anaesthesia for caesarean sectionAnnika Karlström
Mid Sweden Research and Development Centre, Vasternorrland County Council, Sundsvall, Sweden
J Clin Nurs 19:1326-34. 2010....
- Postoperative pain after cesarean birth affects breastfeeding and infant careAnnika Karlström
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hospital of Sundsvall, Sundsvall, Sweden
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 36:430-40. 2007..To study women's experience of postoperative pain and pain relief after cesarean birth and factors associated with pain assessment and the birth experience...
- The impact of preoperative information on state anxiety, postoperative pain and satisfaction with pain managementMats Sjöling
Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall, Sweden
Patient Educ Couns 51:169-76. 2003..The postoperative pain declined more rapidly for patients in the treatment group, the degree of preoperative state anxiety was lower and they were more satisfied with the postoperative pain management...
- Effectiveness of motivational interviewing and physical activity on prescription on leisure exercise time in subjects suffering from mild to moderate hypertensionMats Sjöling
Department of Health Sciences, Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall, Sweden
BMC Res Notes 4:352. 2011..abstract:..