Affiliation: Stockholm University
- Temporal dynamics of basal ganglia under-recruitment in Parkinson's disease: transient caudate abnormalities during updating of working memoryPetter Marklund
Department of Psychology, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
Brain 132:336-46. 2009....
- Sustained and transient neural modulations in prefrontal cortex related to declarative long-term memory, working memory, and attentionPetter Marklund
Department of Psychology, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Cortex 43:22-37. 2007....
- Influence of COMT gene polymorphism on fMRI-assessed sustained and transient activity during a working memory taskCindy M de Frias
Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
J Cogn Neurosci 22:1614-22. 2010..These results support the tonic-phasic theory of DA function in elucidating the specific phenotypic influence of the COMT val(158)met polymorphism on different components of working memory...
- Learning by doing versus learning by thinking: An fMRI study of motor and mental trainingLars Nyberg
Department of Psychology, Umea University, S 901 87 Umea, Sweden
Neuropsychologia 44:711-7. 2006..We conclude that gains following motor and mental training are based on distinct neuroplastic changes in the brain...
- Context-dependent switching between proactive and reactive working memory control mechanisms in the right inferior frontal gyrusPetter Marklund
Department of Psychology, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden Stockholm Brain Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Neuroimage 63:1552-60. 2012....
- Common prefrontal activations during working memory, episodic memory, and semantic memoryLars Nyberg
Department of Psychology, Umea University, S 901 87, Umea, Sweden
Neuropsychologia 41:371-7. 2003..These findings provide evidence that some PFC regions are engaged during many different memory tests. The findings are discussed in relation to theories about the functional contribution of the PFC regions and the architecture of memory...