Ann Kristin Eriksson Wiklund
Affiliation: Stockholm University
- Sucralose Induces Biochemical Responses in Daphnia magnaAnn Kristin Eriksson Wiklund
Department of Applied Environmental Science, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
PLoS ONE 9:e92771. 2014..These joint responses support our hypothesis and suggest that exposure to sucralose may induce neurological and oxidative mechanisms with potentially important consequences for animal behaviour and physiology. ..
- Sucralose - an ecotoxicological challenger?Ann Kristin Eriksson Wiklund
Department of Applied Environmental Science ITM Stockholm University, SE 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Chemosphere 86:50-5. 2012....
- Bioavailability of metals to the amphipod Monoporeia affinis: interactions with authigenic sulfides in urban brackish-water and freshwater sedimentsAnn Kristin Eriksson Wiklund
Institute of Applied Environmental Research, Stockholm University, Sweden
Environ Toxicol Chem 21:1219-28. 2002....
- Dynamics of lipids and polychlorinated biphenyls in a Baltic amphipod (Monoporeia affinis): a field studyAnn Kristin Eriksson Wiklund
Institute of Applied Environmental Research, Stockholm University, S 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Environ Toxicol Chem 22:2499-507. 2003..This pattern results in a transfer of PCBs from the female to the developing embryos, which is reflected in high PCB body burden in newly released offspring...
- Toxicity evaluation by using intact sediments and sediment extractsAnn Kristin Eriksson Wiklund
Department of Applied Environmental Science, Stockholm University, SE 10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Mar Pollut Bull 50:660-7. 2005..This should be taken in account both in determining remediation priorities as well as in ecological risk assessments...
- Avoidance response of sediment living amphipods to zinc pyrithione as a measure of sediment toxicityAnn Kristin Eriksson Wiklund
Department of Applied Environmental Science, Stockholm University, 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Mar Pollut Bull 52:96-9. 2006..65microgL(-1) sediment. No difference in mortality was observed between concentrations. Using the avoidance behaviour in sediment toxicity testing is a simple and cost-effective screening for toxicants...