Ann Catrine Eldh
Affiliation: Stockholm Sport Trauma Research Center
- The meaning of patient participation for patients and nurses at a nurse-led clinic for chronic heart failureAnn Catrine Eldh
The Department of Caring Sciences, Orebro University, Orebro, Sweden
Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 5:45-53. 2006..Education improves uptake of self-management strategies yet knowledge is lacking about support of patients' own resources in CHF...
- Conditions for patient participation and non-participation in health careAnn Catrine Eldh
Orebro University, Sweden
Nurs Ethics 13:503-14. 2006....
- [Parenteral drugs with similar names and packaging. A study shows a great risk of confusion]Pontus Lindroos
Capio S t Görans sjukhus
Lakartidningen 105:2012-7. 2008
- Lung recruitment--a nurse and/or physician task. A national survey on requirements for education, regulations and guidelinesCarina Piltén
Intensive Care Unit, Capio S t Gorans Hospital, St Goransplan 1, SE 11281 Stockholm, Sweden
Intensive Crit Care Nurs 25:4-9. 2009..41%, p=0.02). The results suggest that recommendations of repeated and prompt lung recruitment manoeuvres are better met if nurses, along with physicians, perform lung recruitment...
- A comparison of the concept of patient participation and patients' descriptions as related to healthcare definitionsAnn Catrine Eldh
Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, Karolinska Institutet and School of Health and Medical Sciences, Orebro University, Orebro, Sweden
Int J Nurs Terminol Classif 21:21-32. 2010..g., Medical Subject Headings. PRACTICE IMPLICATIONS. Findings suggest that health professionals need to embrace what patients describe as participation...
- Accuracy and continuity in discharge information for patients with eating difficulties after strokeEva Carlsson
School of Health and Medical Sciences, Orebro University, Orebro, Sweden
J Clin Nurs 21:21-31. 2012..To describe the accuracy and continuity of discharge information for patients with eating difficulties after stroke...
- The phenomena of participation and non-participation in health care--experiences of patients attending a nurse-led clinic for chronic heart failureAnn Catrine Eldh
St Göran Hospital AB, S 112 81, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 3:239-46. 2004..The understanding of experiences of patients with chronic heart failure (CHF) who attend nurse-led specialist clinics, a form of care suggested as beneficiary to this group, may promote a better understanding of participation...
- Considering patient non-participation in health careAnn Catrine Eldh
FoU Seniorium, Danderyd, Sweden
Health Expect 11:263-71. 2008..The aim of this study was to depict patient non-participation as described by a diverse group with recent experiences of being patients...