Ann B I Bremander
Affiliation: Spenshult Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases
- Differences in muscle activity during hand-dexterity tasks between women with arthritis and a healthy reference groupSofia Brorsson
Health and Welfare, Dala Sports Academy, Dalarna University, SE 781 88 Falun, Sweden
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 15:154. 2014..The purpose of this study was to compare muscle activation during such tasks in subjects with arthritis and in a healthy reference group...
- Cultural adaptation, validity, reliability and responsiveness of the Swedish version of the effective musculoskeletal consumer scale (EC-17)Ann Bremander
Musculoskeletal Sciences, Department of Orthopedics, Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Musculoskeletal Care 10:43-50. 2012..The objective of this study was culturally to adapt the questionnaire into Swedish and to study its psychometric properties...
- Validation of the Rheumatoid and Arthritis Outcome Score (RAOS) for the lower extremityAnn B I Bremander
Center for Research and Development, Spenshult Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, SE 313 92 Oskarström, Sweden
Health Qual Life Outcomes 1:55. 2003..The aim of the study was to test the RAOS for validity, reliability and responsiveness...
- Revision in previously satisfied knee arthroplasty patients is the result of their call on the physician, not on pre-planned follow-up: a retrospective study of 181 patients who underwent revision within 2 yearsAnn B Bremander
Department of Orthopedics, Lund University Hospital, Lund, SE 221 85, Sweden
Acta Orthop 76:785-90. 2005..Our aim was to study the revision diagnosis, to determine whether the problem leading to revision had been discovered as a result of routine follow-up, and also to find out when the symptoms leading to revision had started...
- Validity and reliability of functional performance tests in meniscectomized patients with or without knee osteoarthritisA B Bremander
Department of Orthopedics, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Scand J Med Sci Sports 17:120-7. 2007..Validated functional performance tests applicable in the clinic and large-scale studies are lacking. The aim was to study the reliability and validity of 10 functional performance tests...
- Depression and age as predictors of patient-reported outcome in a multidisciplinary rehabilitation programme for chronic musculoskeletal painA B Bremander
Research and Development Centre, Spenshult Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Oskarström, Sweden
Musculoskeletal Care 9:41-8. 2011..The aim of this study was to investigate health-related quality of life (HRQoL) outcome after a multidisciplinary treatment with a cognitive approach...