- Nightmares and sleep disturbances in relation to suicidality in suicide attemptersNisse Sjöström
Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Department of Psychiatry and Neurochemistry, Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, Bla Straket 15, SE 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Sleep 30:91-5. 2007..To study the prevalence of specific sleep disturbances in suicide attempters and to examine the association between specific sleep disturbances and suicidality...
- Violence and its prediction at a psychiatric hospitalN Sjöström
Goteborg University, Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, Sahlgrenska Hospital, S 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Eur Psychiatry 16:459-65. 2001..Directed verbal aggressiveness and violence towards things were found to be predictors of violence...
- Persistent nightmares are associated with repeat suicide attempt: a prospective studyNils Sjöström
Department of Psychiatry and Neurochemistry, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Psychiatry Res 170:208-11. 2009..Our findings suggest that nightmares might constitute a marker for increased risk of suicidal behavior...
- Effectiveness of web-based versus folder support interventions for young informal carers of persons with mental illness: a randomized controlled trialLilas Ali
Sahlgrenska Academy, Gothenburg University, The Institute of Health and Care Science, Sweden Vårdal Institute, The Swedish Institute for Health Science, Sweden Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Gothenburg, Sweden Electronic address
Patient Educ Couns 94:362-71. 2014..Compare the impact of two interventions, a web-based support and a folder support, for young persons who care for people who suffer from mental illness...
- Support for young informal carers of persons with mental illness: a mixed-method studyLilas Ali
Institute of Health and Care Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, Gothenburg University, Gothenburg, Sweden
Issues Ment Health Nurs 34:611-8. 2013..The carers said web-support, counseling, and group counseling might be helpful, yet very few had any professional support. Young carers are greatly in need of support and it should be provided. ..