Affiliation: Section of Physiotherapy
- The Falls-Efficacy Scale, Swedish version: does it reflect clinically meaningful changes after stroke?Karin Hellstrom
Section of Physiotherapy, University Hospital, Entrance 15, SE 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Disabil Rehabil 24:471-81. 2002..The overall aim of this prospective investigation was to evaluate the ability of the Falls Efficacy Scale (Swedish version) (FES(S)) to reflect clinically meaningful changes over time...
- Self-efficacy in relation to impairments and activities of daily living disability in elderly patients with stroke: a prospective investigationKarin Hellstrom
Department of Neuroscience, Rehabilitation Medicine, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
J Rehabil Med 35:202-7. 2003....
- Physical activity in subjects with multiple sclerosis with focus on gender differences: a surveyElisabeth Anens
Department of Neuroscience, Section for Physiotherapy, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
BMC Neurol 14:47. 2014....
- Factors related to performance-based mobility and self-reported physical activity in individuals 1-3 years after stroke: a cross-sectional cohort studyBirgit Vahlberg
Department of Neuroscience, Physiotherapy, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden Electronic address
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 22:e426-34. 2013..Low mobility and low level of physical activity is common after stroke. The objective of this study was to relate these outcomes to physical, psychological, and demographic determinants...
- Fear of falling, fall-related self-efficacy, anxiety and depression in individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseKarin Hellstrom
Department of Neuroscience, Section of Physiotherapy, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Clin Rehabil 23:1136-44. 2009..To examine the risk and frequency of falls, prevalence of fear of falling and activity avoidance, the magnitude of fall-related self-efficacy, and anxiety and depression in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease...
- Fall risk six weeks from onset of stroke and the ability of the Prediction of Falls in Rehabilitation Settings Tool and motor function to predict fallsAnna Nyström
Vård och bildning, Uppsala kommun, Uppsala, Sweden
Clin Rehabil 27:473-9. 2013....