- The role of educational and learning approaches in rehabilitation of whiplash-associated disorders in lessening the transition to chronicityAnne Söderlund
School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:S280-5. 2011..The study design was descriptive...
- Physical activity, diet and behaviour modification in the treatment of overweight and obese adults: a systematic reviewAnne Södlerlund
School of Health, Care and Welfare, Physiotherapy, Malardalen University, Sweden
Perspect Public Health 129:132-42. 2009....
- A three-group study, internet-based, face-to-face based and standard- management after acute whiplash associated disorders (WAD) - choosing the most efficient and cost-effective treatment: study protocol of a randomized controlled trialAnne Söderlund
Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Box 833 SE 721 23 Västerås, Sweden
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 10:90. 2009..Second, the manner in which the behavioural medicine treatment is administered, Internet or face-to-face, is evaluated in it's effectiveness and cost-effectiveness...
- The mediating role of self-efficacy expectations and fear of movement and (re)injury beliefs in two samples of acute painAnne Söderlund
Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Disabil Rehabil 32:2118-26. 2010..e. patients with musculoskeletal injuries and patients with whiplash injury...
- Surgery versus nonsurgical treatment of cervical radiculopathy: a prospective, randomized study comparing surgery plus physiotherapy with physiotherapy alone with a 2-year follow-upMarkus Engquist
Department of Orthopaedics, Ryhov Hospital, Jonkoping, Sweden and Department of Orthopaedics, Institute of Clinical Sciences at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden Neuro orthopedic Center, Ryhov Hospital, Jonkoping, Sweden Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Division of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden Department of Neuroscience, Neurosurgery, Uppsala University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden and Spine Center Göteborg, Gothenburg, Sweden and Department of Orthopaedics, Institute of Clinical Sciences at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 38:1715-22. 2013..Prospective randomized controlled trial...
- Coping patterns and their relation to daily activity, worries, depressed mood, and pain intensity in acute whiplash-associated disordersAnnika Bring
Department of Neuroscience, Physiotherapy, Uppsala University, Husargatan 3, Uppsala, Sweden
Int J Behav Med 20:293-303. 2013..There is a lack of knowledge regarding how individuals with acute whiplash-associated disorders (WAD) appraise and cope with situation-specific stressors...
- Physical function outcome in cervical radiculopathy patients after physiotherapy alone compared with anterior surgery followed by physiotherapy: a prospective randomized study with a 2-year follow-upAnneli Peolsson
Department of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 38:300-7. 2013..Prospective randomized study...
- Self-Perceived non-motor aspects of cervical dystonia and their association with disabilityLena Zetterberg
Department of Neuroscience, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
J Rehabil Med 44:950-4. 2012..To examine the multivariate association between a model of self-perceived non-motor aspects and disability in cervical dystonia...
- Prognostic factors in whiplash-associated disordersMaria Kyhlbäck
Department of Physiotherapy, Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden
Int J Rehabil Res 25:181-7. 2002..It may therefore be suggested that patients' confidence in performing daily activities should be reinforced in order to optimize treatment after whiplash injury...