- The role of educational and learning approaches in rehabilitation of whiplash-associated disorders in lessening the transition to chronicityAnne Söderlund
School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:S280-5. 2011..The study design was descriptive...
- Physical activity, diet and behaviour modification in the treatment of overweight and obese adults: a systematic reviewAnne Södlerlund
School of Health, Care and Welfare, Physiotherapy, Malardalen University, Sweden
Perspect Public Health 129:132-42. 2009....
- A three-group study, internet-based, face-to-face based and standard- management after acute whiplash associated disorders (WAD) - choosing the most efficient and cost-effective treatment: study protocol of a randomized controlled trialAnne Söderlund
Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Box 833 SE 721 23 Västerås, Sweden
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 10:90. 2009..Second, the manner in which the behavioural medicine treatment is administered, Internet or face-to-face, is evaluated in it's effectiveness and cost-effectiveness...
- The mediating role of self-efficacy expectations and fear of movement and (re)injury beliefs in two samples of acute painAnne Söderlund
Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Disabil Rehabil 32:2118-26. 2010..e. patients with musculoskeletal injuries and patients with whiplash injury...
- Self-Perceived non-motor aspects of cervical dystonia and their association with disabilityLena Zetterberg
Department of Neuroscience, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
J Rehabil Med 44:950-4. 2012..To examine the multivariate association between a model of self-perceived non-motor aspects and disability in cervical dystonia...
- Prognostic factors in whiplash-associated disordersMaria Kyhlbäck
Department of Physiotherapy, Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden
Int J Rehabil Res 25:181-7. 2002..It may therefore be suggested that patients' confidence in performing daily activities should be reinforced in order to optimize treatment after whiplash injury...