Affiliation: School of Health Sciences
- The effect of a Computerised Decision Support System (CDSS) on compliance with the prehospital assessment process: results of an interrupted time-series studyMagnus Andersson Hagiwara
University of Borås, School of Health Sciences, 501 90 Borås, Sweden
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 14:70. 2014..The present study aimed to evaluate the effect of CDSS on compliance with the basic assessment process described in the prehospital CG and the effect of On Scene Time (OST)...
- Exclusion of context knowledge in the development of prehospital guidelines: results produced by realistic evaluationMagnus Andersson Hagiwara
University of Borås, School of Health Sciences, Boras, Sweden
Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 21:46. 2013..The reason for the poor compliance is not known. The objective of this study was to describe how guidelines and protocols are used in the prehospital context...
- Suspicion and treatment of severe sepsis. An overview of the prehospital chain of careJohan Herlitz
School of Health Sciences, Research Centre PreHospen, University of Borås, The Prehospital Research Centre of Western Sweden, SE 501 90, Boras, Sweden
Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 20:42. 2012..e. myocardial infarction and stroke. In all three conditions, early treatment could limit organ dysfunction and thereby improve the prognosis...
- Work related post-traumatic stress as described by Jordanian emergency nursesAnders Jonsson
Högskolan i Borås, School of Health Sciences, Knowledge Centre for Prehospital Care, Sweden
Accid Emerg Nurs 14:89-96. 2006..Empirical studies of work related stress among health care workers from the Middle East have rarely been performed...
- Post-traumatic stress among Swedish ambulance personnelA Jonsson
School of Health Sciences, Högskolan i Borås, Sweden
Emerg Med J 20:79-84. 2003..This study investigated the prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder among Swedish ambulance personnel...
- Daily stress and concept of self in Swedish ambulance personnelAnders Jonsson
Hogskolan I Boras School of Health Sciences, Goteborg University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Primary Health Care, Boras, Sweden
Prehosp Disaster Med 19:226-34. 2004....
- Guilt, shame and need for a container: a study of post-traumatic stress among ambulance personnelAnders Jonsson
School of Health Sciences, Boras University College, Room E 525, SE 501 90 Borås, Sweden
Accid Emerg Nurs 12:215-23. 2004..Personnel in ambulance organisations who perform defusing, debriefing and counselling have to be informed of the importance that the roll of guilt and shame may play in the developing of post-traumatic stress symptoms...
- The meaning of traumatic events as described by nurses in ambulance serviceAnders Jonsson
Boras University College, School of Health Sciences, Sweden
Accid Emerg Nurs 11:141-52. 2003..Teaching ways of decreasing identification and emotional involvement with the victim may also be an effective preventive measure...
- Culture and care in the Swedish ambulance servicesCaroline Ahl
School of Health Science, University College of Boras, Sweden
Emerg Nurse 13:30-6. 2005
- Are suicides by jumping off bridges preventable? An analysis of 50 cases from SwedenPer Lindqvist
Department of Community Medicine and Rehabilitation, UmeÃ¥ University, UmeÃ¥ SE 907 12, Sweden
Accid Anal Prev 36:691-4. 2004..Since this study demonstrates that few bridges attract suicide candidates, this injury mechanism needs to be acknowledged by the road system owners and included in the safety work...
- Contribution of sediment respiration to summer CO2 emission from low productive boreal and subarctic lakesGrete Algesten
Department of Ecology and Environmental Science, Umea University, SE 901 87, Sweden
Microb Ecol 50:529-35. 2005....