Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Risk factors for opportunistic illnesses in children with human immunodeficiency virus in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapyNathalie Ylitalo
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics and Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Mass 02155, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 160:778-87. 2006..To examine the relationship between the use of highly active antiretroviral treatment (HAART) and the occurrence of opportunistic illnesses (OIs) among children perinatally infected with human immunodeficiency virus...
- Guilt after the loss of a husband to cancer: is there a relation with the health care provided?Nathalie Ylitalo
Division of Clinical Cancer Epidemiology, Department of Oncology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Oncol 47:870-8. 2008..Feelings of guilt are common after bereavement. We investigated whether feelings of guilt after the loss of a husband to cancer are associated with the health care provided at the time close to and at the moment of death...
- Reproductive health of adolescent girls perinatally infected with HIVSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Mass 02115 6017, USA
Am J Public Health 97:1047-52. 2007..We sought to describe the reproductive health of adolescent girls perinatally infected with HIV...
- In utero nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor exposure and signs of possible mitochondrial dysfunction in HIV-uninfected childrenSusan B Brogly
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
AIDS 21:929-38. 2007..There is equivocal evidence of in utero nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) exposure and the occurrence of mitochondrial dysfunction (MD) in HIV-uninfected children born of HIV-infected women...
- Parental trust in health care--a prospective study from the Children's Cancer Hospital in EgyptHanan El Malla
Department of Oncology, Division of Clinical Cancer Epidemiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Psychooncology 22:548-54. 2013..Trust is considered to be crucial for the patient-physician relationship, yet little is to be found in the literature regarding what factors may influence trust...
- Synergy between cigarette smoking and human papillomavirus type 16 in cervical cancer in situ developmentAnthony S Gunnell
Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, P O Box 281, 171 77 Stockholm, Sweden
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 15:2141-7. 2006..We conducted a large population-based case-control study to address the potential interaction between smoking and human papillomavirus type 16 (HPV-16) in development of cervical cancer in situ (CIS)...