Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Do SF-36 summary component scores accurately summarize subscale scores?C Taft
Health Care Research Unit, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, Sweden
Qual Life Res 10:395-404. 2001..Until then, component scores should be interpreted with caution and only in combination with profile scores...
- Childbirth experience questionnaire (CEQ): development and evaluation of a multidimensional instrumentAnna Dencker
Institute of Health and Care Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:81. 2010..The aim of this study was to develop and evaluate a questionnaire for assessing different aspects of first-time mothers' childbirth experiences...
- Performance of the Swedish SF-36 version 2.0Charles Taft
Health Care Research Unit, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Institute of Internal Medicine, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Qual Life Res 13:251-6. 2004....
- Gender and age differences in the relative burden of rhinitis and asthma on health-related quality of life--a Swedish population studyUlf Larsson
The Nordic School of Public Health, Goteborg, Sweden
Respir Med 101:1291-8. 2007..Women aged 50-64 years with one or both ailments are particularly affected. Such gender and age differences should be taken into consideration in the care and treatment of patients with rhinitis and asthma...
- Relations between coping strategies and health-related quality of life in patients with spinal cord lesionMagnus Elfström
Health Care Research Unit, Institute of Internal Medicine, Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Bruna Stråket 30, SE 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
J Rehabil Med 37:9-16. 2005..We investigated relationships between spinal cord lesion-related coping strategies and health-related quality of life when studying for sociodemographic, disability-related and social support variables...
- Coping and distress: what happens after intervention? A 2-year follow-up from the Swedish Obese Subjects (SOS) studyAnna Ryden
Health Care Research Unit, Institute of Internal Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, Sweden
Psychosom Med 65:435-42. 2003..The study examined effects of weight change on coping and distress in severely obese subjects treated conventionally or undergoing weight reduction surgery...