Ann Marie Svensson
Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Influence of diabetes on long-term outcome among unselected patients with acute coronary eventsAnn Marie Svensson
Clinical Experimental Research Laboratory, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, Goteborg, Sweden
Scand Cardiovasc J 38:229-34. 2004....
- Association between hyper- and hypoglycaemia and 2 year all-cause mortality risk in diabetic patients with acute coronary eventsAnn Marie Svensson
Clinical Experimental Research Laboratory, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, 416 85 Goteborg, Sweden
Eur Heart J 26:1255-61. 2005....
- The influence of a history of diabetes on treatment and outcome in acute myocardial infarction, during two time periods and in two different countriesAnn Marie Svensson
Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, Goteborg, Sweden
Int J Cardiol 119:319-25. 2007....
- Clinical use and effectiveness of lipid lowering therapies in diabetes mellitus--an observational study from the Swedish National Diabetes RegisterBjorn Eliasson
Department of Medicine, University of Gothenburg, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
PLoS ONE 6:e18744. 2011..To describe the use and evaluate the effectiveness of different lipid lowering therapies in unselected patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes in clinical practice...
- Glycemic control and cardiovascular disease in 7,454 patients with type 1 diabetes: an observational study from the Swedish National Diabetes Register (NDR)Katarina Eeg-Olofsson
Institute of Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, University of Gothenburg, Goteborg, Sweden
Diabetes Care 33:1640-6. 2010..We assessed the association between A1C and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) in an observational study of patients with type 1 diabetes followed for 5 years...
- [High blood glucose in diabetics a risk factor in acute myocardial infarction. Intensive insulin therapy--an interesting but not functioning idea]Mikael Dellborg
Lakartidningen 103:2624-5. 2006