Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Factors influencing health-related quality of life after total hip replacement - a comparison of data from the Swedish and Danish hip arthroplasty registersMax Gordon
Swedish Hip Arthroplasty Register, Gothenburg, Sweden
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 14:316. 2013..This cross-sectional study investigates factors influencing health-related quality of life (HRQoL) one year after total hip replacement (THR) surgery in Sweden and in Denmark...
- Variables determining outcome in total hip replacement surgeryO Rolfson
Department of Orthopaedics, Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Molndal, SE 431 80, Molndal, Sweden
J Bone Joint Surg Br 91:157-61. 2009..An appropriate assessment of mental health may enable a modification in the way these patients are managed in order to optimise the outcome after joint replacement surgery...
- Internet-based follow-up questionnaire for measuring patient-reported outcome after total hip replacement surgery-reliability and response rateOla Rolfson
Department of Orthopaedics, Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Value Health 14:316-21. 2011....
- Patient-reported outcomes in the Swedish Hip Arthroplasty Register: results of a nationwide prospective observational studyO Rolfson
Department of Orthopaedics, Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, SE 41345 Gothenburg, Sweden
J Bone Joint Surg Br 93:867-75. 2011..Patients' response rates to the Registry are good. The continuous collection of PROMs permits local and national improvement work and allows for further health-economic evaluation...
- Use of patient-reported outcomes in the context of different levels of dataOla Rolfson
Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, SE 413 45 Gothenburg, Sweden
J Bone Joint Surg Am 93:66-71. 2011..The patient-reported outcome measures are reviewed in the context of multidimensional outcome assessment that includes the traditional clinical outcome parameters as well as disease-specific and general patient-reported outcome measures...