Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Quality of life in children with hypoplastic left heart syndromeM Mellander
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Goteborg, University, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 96:53-7. 2007..To measure quality of life in children with hypoplastic left heart syndrome and their families...
- Perinatal management, counselling and outcome of fetuses with congenital heart diseaseMats Mellander
Department of Paediatric Cardiology, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, 416 85 Goteborg, Sweden
Semin Fetal Neonatal Med 10:586-93. 2005..Prenatal echocardiography has the potential to improve postnatal survival in infants with critical heart defects, especially those with duct-dependent systemic or pulmonary circulations...
- Failure to diagnose critical heart malformations in newborns before discharge--an increasing problem?Mats Mellander
Department of Paediatric Cardiology, Queen Silva Children s Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 95:407-13. 2006..To determine what proportion of newborns with critical heart defects are discharged undiagnosed from the maternity ward...
- Bubble contrast echocardiography in detecting pulmonary arteriovenous malformations after modified Fontan operationsE S Larsson
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Goteborg University, Sweden
Cardiol Young 11:505-11. 2001..Pulmonary arteriovenous malformations develop much more frequently in patients with the Fontan circulation than previously reported...
- Recommendations for the practice of fetal cardiology in EuropeLindsey Allan
Cardiol Young 14:109-14. 2004
- [Limited value of prenatal risk group screening for heart abnormalities. Time for a general screening?]Kerstin Amark
Barnkardiologi, Drottning Silvias barn och ungdomssjukhus
Lakartidningen 101:3882, 3884-6, 3888-9. 2004..In order to guarantee a high quality of specialized fetal cardiology service, referrals should be centralized to only a few units in the country...
- Results of staged palliation for hypoplastic left heart syndrome: a complete population-based seriesBoris Nilsson
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 95:1594-600. 2006..To study the outcome of staged palliation for classic hypoplastic left heart syndrome...
- Screening for duct-dependant congenital heart disease with pulse oximetry: a critical evaluation of strategies to maximize sensitivityAnne de Wahl Granelli
Department of Paediatric, Institute of Women s and Children s Health, The Sahlgren Academy, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 94:1590-1596. 2005..To evaluate the feasibility of detecting duct-dependent congenital heart disease before hospital discharge by using pulse oximetry...